★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: meng jing
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 25.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Description

This is a humorous, peculiar, and extremely funny game. As a great president, you are just participating in your country's Military Parade, to review your mighty force and civilized force. A mighty country must own a very strict troop, but you found some soldiers lacking in discipline. Some are grinning, talking, or even dozing off! How can a strict president endure this!! Take out your palm to teach them what is called "Order". Pick up game property to slap those soldiers who are not in right order by tapping the screen. Or throw out shoes to hit nearly all soldiers by just tapping. As the levels ratchet up, users may tap not-in-order soldiers twice or click animals to award a bonus. The further you progress, the more soldiers there are and the speed of troops faster. Fall in!

Full Version Features:

- Camera function (user can take his photo as president)

- Simple operation and funny story

Tiffiny Tang's comments:
Have you ever dreamed of being a president to command the mighty force and revered by your people? I believe that many ones have this kind of visions. Now we release the game named Salute to Me on App Store, hope you can realize your dream by playing this game!
A good news,Salute to Me Lite is also realeased!!

App Store:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id449784945?mt=8
APP Name:Salute to Me Lite
App Price:Free

While you playing, you must think its very humorous and funny.
First, you will take two pictures as the presidents avatars, a happy one and an angry one. Dont worry that you will know how they are then. There are five maps in this game, and different kinds of soldiers will come out in these scenes. They are so cute and serious, but dont be fooled by their superficial. Pay attention that they will perform some antic when you are not careful enough.
Some of them will doze, some will talk to each other, and some will skip all the way. As a president, how can you bear this chaotic situation! What you will do is pointing your finger and tapping the not-in-order soldiers, however, some kinds of black sheep need to be tapped twice.

When you are tapping, the expression of president will change all the time. Thats the use of two avatars, so funny. When you click correctly for more than 10 times without miss, the cheerleader in the lower left will begin to dance. In training, some animals such as dog, mouse, and parrot etc, may rush into fields. Dont miss them if you want some bonus. They can bring a boot, which can hit all black sheep at one time, or a flying saucer to freeze all soldiers and slow them down.

[IMG]Maybe five maps are not challenging enough, therefore, Challenge mode is a good choice for all players, all screen will be filled with more and more soldiers. What makes me feel dizzying is tapping, tapping, and tapping.[/IMG]

Nevertheless, the levels are too little to play. I hope that there will be more levels in next version.
In this hot summer, this amusing game will train your reactivity. On the other hand, it can make you laugh all the time. Recommend to download.
08-21-2011, 12:49 AM
Please don't delete my post

We have read the rules of Touch Arcade carefully,we won't do any violation of the provisions.Please don't delete my post,we just want to share our games to the users,thank you!
08-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Salute to me!!We just ranked 28 in Top Free Apps!!

I am very pleased to introduce our new game Salute to me.It is launched just recently on August 19th, we are shocked that the users of App Store have notice this is a good game, and today we ranked 28 in Top Free Apps and 19 in Top Free iphone Games Apps!
We need more attention from you!!Please try this free game,and hope you like it!!

App Store url:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id449784945?mt=8
APP Name:Salute to Me Lite
App Price:Free

Description:
This is a humorous, peculiar, and extremely funny game. As a great president, you are just participating in your country's Military Parade, to review your mighty force and civilized force. A mighty country must own a very strict troop, but you found some soldiers are not following the discipline, some are grinning, talking, or even dozing off.... How can a strict president endure this!! Take out your palm to teach them what is called "Order". Pick up game property to hit those soldiers who are not in right order by tapping the screen. Or throw out a crowed of shoes to hit nearly all soldiers by just tapping it. When levels are ratcheting up, users may tap not-in-order soldiers twice or click animals to award bonus. The further you are, the speed of troops will get faster, more and more soldiers will be.Give them a lesson!

Full Version Features:
- Camera function (user can take his photo as president)
- Simple operation and funny story
- Cute and humorous user interface
- 5 maps and 5 troops

Salute to Me Lite Support