★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: JAE HYUN LEE
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 57.8 MB
  • Version: 1.04
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Z.I.D : Zombies In Dark is a 3D action game where you must try to survive from zombies in the dark.
You can use three weapons with own properties.
M4A1 is semi auto fire weapon. you use the fire button.
and M4A1 will be fired a bullet while the fire button clicked.

Find all zombies and kill em all.

Weapons
- M4A1 : semi auto rifle
- Grenade : powerful grenade (you can use when a lot of zombies comming)
- Flash bang : zombies will be not move while few second.

Next Update are coming soon !
- new maps.
- new weapon.
- upgrade health, weapons.

#20 Top paid game
- Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Hongkong
08-22-2011, 10:33 AM
Saw this few days ago, can't buy right now as I'm 0 on credits, but anyone wanna TOFTA it?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

08-22-2011, 10:35 AM
Hmmm ! I love top down shooters, as i mentioned elsewhere i wish this had different levels to go through rather than one big playing field and you basically have to kill 20 zombies.

Anyway, graphic wise it looks great, i did get a fair bit of slow up on my ipod 4 touch which was frustrating.

Biggest thing to me are the controls. Bottom left you move about, bottom right you control where to fire, but then the fire button is above your controller on the bottom right. So you have to stop, move your thumb to aim and then use your left finger to shoot (and then go back to moving again).

Have a look at screen 2. On the right hand side that icon reloads your gun (not fire), the icon saying (15) shows you have 15 bullets and you use that to fire once youre aiming. Weird. If you simply used the controller on the right to shoot in any direction it'll be pretty good but you just aim then on the other side press fire. Exhibit 514 as to why its great to get beta testers (presume this one didnt)

Pretty tricky, i dont know why you cant automatically fire using the aim thumbpad in the bottom right corner.

Frustrating. Has a lot of potential but the way you shoot just ruins it for me. Shame
08-22-2011, 10:38 AM
Great that the guys who made Socom Confrontation let you use their assets for your icon and menu.

...oh they didnt? Well no one will notice ever. I am sure.

Game looks nice though. But using other peoples assets is usually a warning sign.
08-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Kinda reminds me of this game.

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221
08-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Any promo code?
08-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Hmmm ! I love top down shooters, as i mentioned elsewhere i wish this had different levels to go through rather than one big playing field and you basically have to kill 20 zombies.

Anyway, graphic wise it looks great, i did get a fair bit of slow up on my ipod 4 touch which was frustrating.

Biggest thing to me are the controls. Bottom left you move about, bottom right you control where to fire, but then the fire button is above your controller on the bottom right. So you have to stop, move your thumb to aim and then use your left finger to shoot (and then go back to moving again).

Have a look at screen 2. On the right hand side that icon reloads your gun (not fire), the icon saying (15) shows you have 15 bullets and you use that to fire once youre aiming. Weird. If you simply used the controller on the right to shoot in any direction it'll be pretty good but you just aim then on the other side press fire. Exhibit 514 as to why its great to get beta testers (presume this one didnt)

Pretty tricky, i dont know why you cant automatically fire using the aim thumbpad in the bottom right corner.

Frustrating. Has a lot of potential but the way you shoot just ruins it for me. Shame
thanks! i'll pass

Drat!
08-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Please update the controls so that you can shoot with the right stick (it shoots where you point) and you can move/walk slowly while reloading. Also please add more maps. Trust me, this game has a ton of potential. All it needs is a few tweaks and a little more content.

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
08-22-2011, 01:59 PM
Exactly it has potential but the controls ruin it. Fix that and it'll be a nice little game. But don't these devs do research and see what works when it comes to top down shooters? Crazy shooting system
08-22-2011, 02:01 PM
I know right? I think almost every top down shooter has one stick moving and the other shooting

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.