★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Arno the Hunter FREE for a day!

08-22-2011, 01:38 PM
Arno the Hunter FREE for a day!

- Twitter: @awoooooo
- iPhone 5s/ iPad 2/ Touch 2/ iPod nano 1/ iPod classic
- Hockey, iOS, Steam, the city lights at night, expensive coffee, and Netflix: these are a few of my favorite things
08-22-2011, 01:50 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
no freak'n way... this is one AWESOME game!!! Got it the day it came out, and it's still on my iPod! Really, the graphics are GREAT! Gameplay is awesome! GET THIS NOW IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE IT!

08-22-2011, 02:18 PM
Great game! Surprised to see it go free.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
08-22-2011, 09:19 PM
Thanks for the freebie! :-)

Great game, attractive and challenging. No ads and/or IAPs. Recommended entertainment!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
08-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Thrown on the pile of potentially great games that don't give an alternative to tilt control.
08-23-2011, 01:26 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chess View Post
Thrown on the pile of potentially great games that don't give an alternative to tilt control.
I thought the same thing when I first started playing... but once you get use to the tilt control, it's an AWESOME game... easily one of my favorite of the year...
08-25-2011, 11:21 PM
Hi, I'm the co-author or Arno the Hunter.

About the decision to go free : It's incredibly tough to gain much visibility on the app store, even with some website reviews including Touch Arcade. So in theory going free for a time is one of the best ways to do this. And even if it doesn't help much it's still nice to have the game reach a much wider audience.

There are still a couple of days left in the free promo so now is a good time to grab the game and try it out. And if you enjoy the game, please consider writing a review on the app store. Thanks everyone.
08-26-2011, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I thought the same thing when I first started playing... but once you get use to the tilt control, it's an AWESOME game... easily one of my favorite of the year...
^ This, exactly. And definitely a great, fun game with excellent visuals.