★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Trism Lite

04-27-2009, 12:54 AM
Trism Lite

If its possible that you don't already own this awesome game they just released a lite version for you to try.
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=310895364&mt=8
04-27-2009, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schooze View Post
If its possible that you don't already own this awesome game they just released a lite version for you to try.
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=310895364&mt=8
damn even lesser chance that the game will be free again
bummer!

04-27-2009, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericxd View Post
damn even lesser chance that the game will be free again
bummer!
Free? as far as I know this game was never free.
04-27-2009, 01:02 AM
Another senior member who has never heard of AppShopper

Apr 13 Version 1.4
Mar 12 Version 1.3
Oct 19 Version 1.2
Sep 23 $4.99 -> $2.99
Sep 11 Free -> $4.99
Aug 30 $4.99 -> Free
Aug 29 Version 1.1
Aug 27 New App: $4.99, v1.0

http://appshopper.com/games/trism

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
04-27-2009, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
Another senior member who has never heard of AppShopper

Apr 13 Version 1.4
Mar 12 Version 1.3
Oct 19 Version 1.2
Sep 23 $4.99 -> $2.99
Sep 11 Free -> $4.99
Aug 30 $4.99 -> Free
Aug 29 Version 1.1
Aug 27 New App: $4.99, v1.0

http://appshopper.com/games/trism
I've heard of appshopper but appshopper isn't exactly 100% reliable, if I'm remembering it correctly, because that was right around the time I bought my touch there was a mistake that made it free, and I believe it had to be removed from the appstore, and later put back up.
04-27-2009, 01:11 AM
Send a message via AIM to Phil_Synowiec Send a message via Skype™ to Phil_Synowiec
Trism is a great game. The guy who made it, I think its Steve Deminer(please confirm?), made some BANK off this game. He deserves it.
04-27-2009, 01:11 AM
Quote:
I've heard of appshopper but appshopper isn't exactly 100% reliable, if I'm remembering it correctly, because that was right around the time I bought my touch there was a mistake that made it free, and I believe it had to be removed from the appstore, and later put back up.
ah here we go again about wether Trism was ever free....

Well I believe what others have said that it was priced free maybe by mistake then shortly taken down for two weeks. So basically it was never free from what others have said. That is why people say not to totally trust appshopper cause it doesnt take in account when and if a game was taken down for a period of a time.

Anyway woo finally a lite version bout time....no I haven't bought this yet I need lite versions to decide for myself. I generally dont like match 3's unless they are done well like Gemmed. Or have other things like Puzzle Quest going on.
04-27-2009, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott30 View Post

Well I believe what others have said that it was priced free maybe by mistake then shortly taken down for two weeks. So basically it was never free from what others have said. That is why people say not to totally trust appshopper cause it doesnt take in account when and if a game was taken down for a period of a time.

Anyway woo finally a lite version bout time....no I haven't bought this yet I need lite versions to decide for myself. I generally dont like match 3's unless they are done well like Gemmed. Or have other things like Puzzle Quest going on.
correct, no copies were sold for free *maybe a couple on error*, it was an error on his part that he corrected right away, by removing the application. it then took a little over a week for the app to get reapproved and put back into the app store with the correct price.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

Last edited by jchampl; 04-27-2009 at 01:21 AM.
04-27-2009, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott30 View Post

Well I believe what others have said that it was priced free maybe by mistake then shortly taken down for two weeks. So basically it was never free from what others have said.

If I remember correctly some people got it free before it was removed anyway, don't know why we are debating this does it really matter if it was free, I paid for it and it was worth every penny and then some.
04-27-2009, 01:29 AM
Quote:
If I remember correctly some people got it free before it was removed anyway, don't know why we are debating this does it really matter if it was free, I paid for it and it was worth every penny and then some.
Obviously for some people it does I have seen countless numbers of people bringing it up on these forums. I think its dumb but thats what it is. And at the very least get people to understand that appshopper doesnt show everything like when and how long games are taken down.

Myself I just wouldnt buy it for reasons I stated above, for a dollar I dont mind impulse buying something. Anymore then that I prefer a lite version to see for myself if I like it I wouldn't mind paying 3 bucks for it at all.