★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ramses II by Ravensburger Digital for iOS

08-23-2011, 04:26 PM
Ramses II by Ravensburger Digital for iOS

Hi gamer friends! First off, we would like to thank you all for the great release of Puerto Rico for the iPad. While you have been off building your new digital colonies in PR, we have been hard at work preparing our next board game release for iOS. This time we are proud to present to you Ramses II, the ancient Egypt-themed memory game. We are very excited to announce that this app will be available on not only the iPad, but iPhones and iPod Touches as well!
Release is set for this Thursday, here’s a sneak peek with some first-look screenshots:

Last edited by Ravensburger; 08-23-2011 at 06:30 PM.
08-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Wow, this looks awesome! I need to buy an ipad. It seems like most games will play better on iPad nowadays

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
08-24-2011, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman475 View Post
Wow, this looks awesome! I need to buy an ipad. It seems like most games will play better on iPad nowadays
The iPad is pretty awesome, but rest assured game play on the iPhone/iPod touch is just as accessible and fun!
08-24-2011, 01:56 PM
This one is a classic family game I played very often, when my children were younger (most children are terrific opponents for playing memory games). By accident we dug that out only a week ago for nostalgia reasons. Still a very good memory game which should work well on the iPad.

Now playing: Unworded, Aurora Puzzle Adventure, Steamworld Heist, PinOut!, Sproggiwood, Colorcube, kubic, Mekorama, Open Bar!
Waiting for: Any Star Realms expansion, Nyheim, Onirim
08-24-2011, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensburger View Post
The iPad is pretty awesome, but rest assured game play on the iPhone/iPod touch is just as accessible and fun!
Cool Thanks. That's good to hear

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
08-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman475 View Post
Cool Thanks. That's good to hear
Anytime!