★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: BEST free games

11-08-2008, 10:09 PM
BEST free games

Keepy Uppy(had been free) - tap to keep the soccer ball in the air, my high score- 201!

Solitaire City Lite- amazing free solitaire

Mazefinger- awesome, GET THIS

Cube Runner- duh, you already know this

Aurora Feint(The Beginning)- you probably already know this too

Tap Tap Revenge- you know this one too

Audi A4- stunk when it first came out, but the new update is good

Trace- good game you have probably heard of

Cannongame- shoot cannons at stuff

Tris- free tetris, probably just as good as the EA one

Knots- fun twister-like game

Scramboni- online jumble, one of my FAVORITE games, multiplayer works on edge, 3g, and of cours wi-fi

rRootage- shooter you have probably heard of

JellyCar- better with new update

Papi games- if you don't know these, where have you been

Soccer kickoff free- fun classic game

Moonlight Mahjong lite- great mahjong

Quadrum(had been free)- word game

FS5 hockey- air hockey game

Pakoon iii- maze-like game, but more to it

Spark(had been free)- original game with 25 levels

Survive(had been free)- see how long you can last(my high score in 5 tries: 24.3)

Adventure- tilt your way through the maze

Zoozbeat lite

That's all I could think of right now. Feel free to mention games to be added to this list. These games I listed are very good and worth looking into. After all they are FREE

Last edited by TMAC34; 12-30-2008 at 11:18 AM.
11-08-2008, 10:12 PM
I was actually going to start a thread just like this.

Add Pakoon III to the list. It came out last night and I'm already hooked on it.

11-08-2008, 10:15 PM
mazefinger blows... its boring
11-08-2008, 10:16 PM
is it possible to put app store links in any more that are submitted to this thread?, just makes that impulse buy so much easier [in this case impulse download] with a link than to go about opening up itunes, searching for it, finding a similarly named but wrong app, and well...if you could please

thanks
your the best
11-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mek View Post
is it possible to put app store links in any more that are submitted to this thread?, just makes that impulse buy so much easier [in this case impulse download] with a link than to go about opening up itunes, searching for it, finding a similarly named but wrong app, and well...if you could please

thanks
your the best
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=295427209&mt=8
11-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Are you serious man, mazefinger is one of the best games on the store. Maybe you think its boring because you haven't gotten far into the game. The highest I have gotten to is level 30. It's an awesome game. Give it another go.
11-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mek View Post

thanks
your the best

sorry mek, I don't know how to do that.
11-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC34 View Post
Are you serious man, mazefinger is one of the best games on the store. Maybe you think its boring because you haven't gotten far into the game. The highest I have gotten to is level 30. It's an awesome game. Give it another go.
i HIGHLY doubt its one of the best games in the store lol
11-08-2008, 10:29 PM
I'm with mek. Mazefinger is good game. I don't know about one of the best, but it's very well made and it's a great concept.
11-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC34 View Post
sorry mek, I don't know how to do that.
nah its cool,

thank you for creating a beneficial thread

to create the link
when in itunes, on the selected app's page
right click [normally on the thumbnail up at the top left corner next to the name and developer ]and copy link url

then to paste it into the thread, click on the lil icon in the middle that looks like a globe and a chain or infinity logo and paste in the url, and click okay

i normally leave the link addy as the descriptor just for those who dont have direct access, but can copy and save the link for later