★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: DESCRIPTION
A swarm of bloodthirsty insects has emerged from deep underground, threatening the survival of the human race. As Earth's most skilled exterminator, you must rise to the occasion and protect mankind! Show these bugs what separates humans from insects with an array of unique weapons and lay waste to the infestation.

Game Features:

9 INFESTED LEVELS
Devise strategies, and use quick reactions to complete a set of challenging levels, with many more to come in future updates.

WEAPONS OF BUG DESTRUCTION
Slow the bugs' advance with ice, spread poison among their ranks, or just blow them up with a variety of weapons.

DIFFERENT GAME MODES
The fun doesn't end with the story mode! Top your scores on each level, or play as a ball and crush the bugs.

SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS
Unlock achievements as you exterminate the pests.

charles's comments:
Teemsoft are proud to release our latest exciting new game, Bug Attack!

Description

A swarm of bloodthirsty insects has emerged from deep underground, threatening the survival of the human race… As Earth's most skilled exterminator, you must rise to the occasion and protect mankind! Show these bugs what separates humans from insects with an array of unique weapons and lay waste to the infestation.

Game Features:

9 INFESTED LEVELS
Devise strategies, and use quick reactions to complete a set of challenging levels, with many more to come in future updates.

WEAPONS OF BUG DESTRUCTION
Slow the bugs' advance with ice, spread poison among their ranks, or just blow them up with a variety of weapons.

DIFFERENT GAME MODES
The fun doesn't end with the story mode! Top your scores on each level, or play as a ball and crush the bugs.

SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS
Unlock achievements as you exterminate the pests.

Click here for a link to a youtube gameplay video.

Feel free to post impressions of the game. I'd be happy to respond to any questions or feedback, etc, in this thread...
08-24-2011, 04:21 AM

08-24-2011, 08:32 PM
Thanks Sanuku
08-26-2011, 04:16 AM
Here is another Youtube gameplay video featuring a different type of game mode for Bug Attack - (ball mode).

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-29-2011, 05:32 AM
Looks interesting!
08-29-2011, 05:36 AM
Looks fun. Can I please have a promo code?

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
08-29-2011, 06:57 AM
This looks very cool - and is definitely going on my wishlist!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
08-29-2011, 07:01 AM
looks very cool. i want to try it
08-29-2011, 07:58 AM
Game looks great !!!
I like a promo code
Thanks!!!
08-29-2011, 02:19 PM
promo code please!

Proud Member Of The Beta Tester Alliance
Tester Of: Age Of Monsters, Pixel Fighters, Infinity Cubed Ninja Pong Mafia Wars Bullet Time Legendary Outlaw Crafted Park EXP Dont run with a plasma sword supersonic