★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-20-2011, 01:37 PM
Does anybody know how many times this game has been sold?

Night of the living dead? Damn right it is! - John Gore
09-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.T. View Post
Does anybody know how many times this game has been sold?
Don't know, but saw over at STP that it was #1 in paid games last week BUT did not make the top 10 highest grossing. I imagine that may be because there were probably a good many downloads from the Starbucks promotion.

10-30-2011, 09:08 PM
Fun but crashes on load

I am playing it on a 3GS. crashes during loading 75% of the time. But I still play it on my journey to work. great fun. provides lots of thrill.

Maybe it is time to upgrade to 4GS... Money please drop from the sky...
10-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldCHO View Post
I am playing it on a 3GS. crashes during loading 75% of the time. But I still play it on my journey to work. great fun. provides lots of thrill.

Maybe it is time to upgrade to 4GS... Money please drop from the sky...
Do you notice your 3gs running slower with ios 5 installed. Mine seems noticeably slower even with all app closed and nothing running in the background.

Made the Front Page at Pocket Gamer AND Touch Arcade!!!
goo.gl/xjVio & http://goo.gl/aKtJL
11-17-2011, 12:30 PM
EA...still double dipping

Spy Mouse HD is now out for $2.99

http://appshopper.com/games/spy-mouse-hd
11-30-2011, 11:04 PM
What's New in Version 1.0.4

* Happy Holidays! World 1 is now holiday themed, covered in snow and decorations – even the first Boss is in a festive spirit!
* Holiday update for game icon.
* Cheese crumbs are replaced by candy canes, grab the candy!
* One new challenge available in Agent Squeak’s Backpack.
* Challenges altered to give 5 challenges for free, 3 challenges for having one Squeak Friend, and another 3 challenges for having two Squeak Friends.

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
11-30-2011, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasio_john View Post

* Happy Holidays! World 1 is now holiday themed, covered in snow and decorations – even the first Boss is in a festive spirit!
* Challenges altered to give 5 challenges for free, 3 challenges for having one Squeak Friend, and another 3 challenges for having two Squeak Friends.

How cute

ßeta Tester
**GameCenter**Super Sanch0
12-01-2011, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasio_john View Post

Ugh!
Remind me not to update this game, and then call me back in January when they hopefully remember to remove the pointless Christmassy theme from the game.

EDIT: Oh, wait, hang on, I'm not allowed to refer to it as Christmas, right? I just have to use the generic term "holidays".

(Please note, these are all my own opinions. Don't get all over my ass and lambast me for having an opinion different to yours, mmmkay?)

Last edited by farley; 12-01-2011 at 04:18 AM.
12-01-2011, 08:06 AM
What does "holiday themed" even mean? Thanksgiving? Easter? Halloween?

Favorite iOS Games: Swords & Poker Adventures # Terra Battle # Neuroshima Hex # Carcassonne
12-01-2011, 08:40 AM
I believe the theme is only in World 1, so no worries of being overdosed by the theme.

My kids and I play this game a lot and really like it. Great variety in the different cats and how they behave and the levels, while many (six worlds worth) do not feel repetitive at all. Challenging to earn three ribbons on each level, yet my 6-year-old has great fun completing the easier levels.

Firemint nailed it with this game, IMHO.