Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-29-2011, 12:26 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam @ Muteki Corp View Post
Hmm, I haven't gotten many crash reports... were you doing anything in particular when it crashed?
No. Kinda strange, I guess - I've had it crash at least 4 times. I've never had any other apps open, and I've usually done a restart on my phone fairly soon before playing.

Running 4.3.5 on the iphone4 - quite possible its unique to me!
Old 08-29-2011, 10:28 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Um... okay... solved the game, beat the Dark Lord and read the last text until the end... after that I was taken to the opening screen and could only load my last savegame... so I'm still at Crescent Cove and have not equipped the hero armor anymore :-(

What about the update - do I have to beat the Dark Lord again??

I was hoping for being able to grind a little bit more to be prepared for the update :-(
Old 08-29-2011, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.ihls View Post
Um... okay... solved the game, beat the Dark Lord and read the last text until the end... after that I was taken to the opening screen and could only load my last savegame... so I'm still at Crescent Cove and have not equipped the hero armor anymore :-(

What about the update - do I have to beat the Dark Lord again??

I was hoping for being able to grind a little bit more to be prepared for the update :-(
Don't worry about having to beat the dark lord again - the first update's new content is Ander's story and runs parallel to Ogden's story. In a future update they will tie up and you'll be able to import save games, but Ogden will get the hero's equipment no matter what in that story anyway.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:22 PM

Although I will add the ability to save after the ending scene pretty soon - my bad for not having done that already.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:14 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Although I will add the ability to save after the ending scene pretty soon - my bad for not having done that already.
Thanks again for your quick reply and no problem... I won't mind having to face the Dark Lord again... in fact I've killed him already twice (the first time unfortunately without the hero's armory )

Cannot wait for the update - I've literally devoured the game so far
Old 08-31-2011, 07:12 PM

Dragon Fantasy 1.0.2 has been approved by Apple!

We've added item stats in the shops, quick save support, and improved graphics in several dungeons, particularly the volcano. The game's performance is also improved on most devices! There's also a ton of less major fixes and improvements.

Of course, bug fixes are great, but the best stuff is still to come! Take a peek at 1.1!
Attached Images
File Type: png Teaser1.1.png (203.9 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by Adam @ Muteki Corp; 08-31-2011 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: Added image as thumbnail
Old 08-31-2011, 07:57 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

nice! great work.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:41 PM

Oh! And also the text support for iOS 3 devices has been added. My humble apologies for not having had that work in the first release!
Old 08-31-2011, 09:45 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Dragon Fantasy 1.0.2 has been approved by Apple!

We've added item stats in the shops, quick save support, and improved graphics in several dungeons, particularly the volcano. The game's performance is also improved on most devices! There's also a ton of less major fixes and improvements.

Of course, bug fixes are great, but the best stuff is still to come! Take a peek at 1.1!
Hah hah! Love the scarf on the Mr. Rock Monster and the snowman!

EDIT: If I had my own PC besides a work laptop right now I'd make that my desktop's wallpaper...
Old 09-01-2011, 08:01 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

I've never got into turn based RPG's, and this is in fact the first one I've consistently played. It's really accessible and a great game. Good work. Glad to also learn that it's going to be updated on a regular basis. I love games that have charm and characteristic. This has it all. Again, great job.