Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-23-2012, 01:55 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekellen View Post
@Muteki Corp:
I found a repeatable bug to get unlimited free money from the bank. Right now if you go to the bank, select deposit money, then cancel by tapping outside of the text window, it gives you 2000 for free. I guess it's more like an interest free loan since the bank says you have a negative balance. You can get unlimited free money this way.

The opposite also works; you lose money by canceling a withdrawal.

I discovered this when I went to withdraw some money from the bank at the beginning of chapter two, realized it didn't carry over from Chapter 1, and then cancelled. I ended up with negative money.

Excellent game though.
And just when I thought I was finally done with this one, after having beaten it a few times on my iPhone... you give me reason to buy hundreds of gold swords! Thanks for the hint!
Old 08-07-2012, 03:34 PM

I have a general question about this awesome game. I've noticed that chapters have been mentioned in this thread, so I'm not sure if I've actually finished the game or not. I acquired and reforged the hero equipment and defeated the dark knight lord guy. I then went to a party at the Woodsman's house.

I think this is the end of the game but wanted to double-check. Thanks in advance for any info/advice.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:30 PM

Default Help

I'm not sure why I'm stuck this early, but I am. I'm level 20 in Wester castle. I've bought all the best stuff and beat up everything, including the stuff in the castle up North over the bridge. Even found and killed the Troll in the dungeon. The queen is sick and would like for me to find a healer. I have no idea what to do now. I'm tired of looking through all the books and I've been all over the landscape. Help!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 11:52 PM

Default Help - 2

Never mind! I found a world map at Muteki. I didn't notice the castle to the East!!!
Old 09-04-2012, 05:31 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 4.x

So Dragon Fanatsy Book II has been announced on PS3 and Vita. But what about an ios release?
Old 10-04-2012, 08:40 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Hero Armor

Just finished in the mines and went east. Entered the castle and found the sword. I don't have the armor. Anyone with some specific tips on the location?
Old 10-09-2012, 05:20 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsubasa29 View Post
So Dragon Fanatsy Book II has been announced on PS3 and Vita. But what about an ios release?
I'd also be interested in an update about what's going on with this.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:34 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Just saw this on their twitter with a new DF Book II video! Doesn't answer when it'll come to iOS, but it makes me happy nonetheless. Check it out. And has anyone started a DF Book II thread yet? Didn't find it on my search...

@mutekicorp: "Our IGF entry video for Dragon Fantasy Book II: http://t.co/tyRZkQQ0
Shows the opening scene and some previously unseen scenes!"
Old 10-18-2012, 12:05 PM

It's been a while since I've checked in here!
As was noted, we are initially launching with Sony on the PS3 and PS Vita...but rest assured our existing fans won't get left out (and that's about all I can say about that at the moment...)
Old 11-01-2012, 02:38 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default Rope Glitch

Hi all, I found out abut Dragon Fantasy through a Google search and have been happily addicted ever since I downloaded the game. I am on the third chapter right now and came across a glitch.

I was down in the maze after finding the bandit's treasure. I climbed back up from that level and then decided to use my rope to exit from there but instead of finding myself out of the maze, or even out of the entire mountain the game crashed. I started the game back up and found myself standing outside the house with all the loot that I had before. All my progress up to that point was safe. Just for kicks I tried to use the rope again with the same result. Since all my progress was safe, I found my way back to the bandits hideout and continued from there, but now I'm curious if anyone else has run across this glitch?