★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: iPhone Quality Index Rating: 8.5!

*** PRESS QUOTES ***

"an interesting story to go along with deep, customizable gameplay." - jayisgames.com

"a solid tower defence game which rewards intelligent play, has a lot of depth" - Toucharcade.com

"the game sports a unique visual style and atmosphere" - Appspy.com

"Brigt and Shiny" - 148apps.com

Start with just 4 simple towers and combine them in different ways to access many many more abilities and effects! Find the right tower combinations to fend off the alien swarms as they get bigger, faster and stealthier.

------------
Key Features
------------

COMBO CARNAGE: Start with just 4 basic towers and combine them in 18 different ways to unleash worlds of pain!

TACTICAL TENSION: Stack or stagger? Mix or match? Upgrade your towers to maximize your massacres or recycle them for their full value back! Speed up the waves or pause and redeploy at will!

FEAR THE SWARM: Defend against 15 different creep types and bosses (and their combinations of course!) as they flood your screen up to 200 at a time, giving you over 20 hours of gameplay across 3 difficulties!

LOOT AND PLUNDER: Collect alien BIOMATTER and pick up trinkets and equipment to boost your tower stats!

FIND YOUR PLAY-STYLE: More customization when you form your insignia! Choose your upgrade path to access Long Ranged Cannons, High Speed Snipers and much more! Theres more than one way to skin a creep!

Join us on Facebook to get the latest news:
www.lambdamugames.com/facebook

Boardumb's comments:

08-24-2011, 08:03 AM
Great game Definitely worth buying!

08-24-2011, 08:08 AM
While it does indeed look worth it there are current enough other Games that are a buy worth so i guess this might be the last Game for Today.
08-24-2011, 08:08 AM
looks good buying is there survival modes or plans for?

http://www.planetminecraft.com/serve...creative-more/
Check out this sweet minecraft server with factions, survival, creative, 5 types of minigames (including parkour with 5 different courses) as well as skyblock and skygrid worlds!
Join with the address: mc.eternalempire.co.uk
08-24-2011, 08:20 AM
Really a great TD that involves making combos of just 4 towers

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
08-24-2011, 10:07 AM
Looks like a boring Vector TD clone. It's ripping off the art style of about 100 other boring TD games.

www.theageofknights.com

Game Center ID: NoThru22
08-24-2011, 10:08 AM
naww. it's pretty good actually.
different from vector td in terms of gameplay
08-24-2011, 11:35 AM
So you can build patterns of the basic 4 towers to create structures that have additional powers over and above those of its constituent parts?

Hope so - that'd be very cool - especially if you have to discover what these combos are yourself...

Jamie.
08-24-2011, 11:57 AM
the original 4Towers was a great TD game. I'm sure this one will be great too! Sad to see haters even before the game got released -.-

Puzzling has Evolved - Get 180
08-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
So you can build patterns of the basic 4 towers to create structures that have additional powers over and above those of its constituent parts?

Hope so - that'd be very cool - especially if you have to discover what these combos are yourself...

Jamie.
exactly.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3