★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gamers Rejoice
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 30.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Only you can save us from this world-wide epidemic!

Press Quotes:
"I'm really digging the film grain old school black and white art style of the game." - TouchArcade

"For me, its joining the ranks of Tiny Wings, Kosmo Spin, and other great casual games that bring along quite a hefty challenge." - TheAppShack

About Dust Those Bunnies!:
Since the beginning of time, mans worst enemy has plagued households around the world. The Dust Bunny! These dastardly creatures are extremely dangerous in large numbers and have been known to spread like wildfire. Armed with a broom and dust pan, only you can save the world from this torment.

Unleash your wrath on the dust bunnies by sweeping them away for good. With two modes, Wage War and Commando, you can choose your method of attack. In Wage War, you have a full arsenal at your disposal including weapons like microfiber cloths and dust vacs. If youre feeling groovy, you could throw a disco party to lure the enemy closer. But watch out for bunny bombs. They will destroy your dust pan if you give them the chance. In Commando, its just you and a broom.

Dust Those Bunnies! Features:
Addictive and simple one-touch gameplay
Sweep the enemies into the dustpan before its too late. Remember, this is sweeping; if you sweep too fast, youll leave some bunnies behind. Slow and steady wins the war.

Classic black and white film style
Dynamic film reel effect makes you feel like youre right inside of an old movie theater.

2 game modes to choose from
Wage War against the dust bunnies with a full arsenal at your disposal or go Commando and show them what your sweeping skills are made of.

Game Center leaderboards
Compete against others for the best score and earn your bragging rights as a dust buster!

Tons of unlockables to supply your armory
Unlock new dust bunnies to fight such as ninja bunnies and western bunnies. Also unlock new weapons to sweep with, battlefields to fight on, and war tunes to listen to while you unleash your fury!

12 available medals
In-game achievements will unlock medals for you. Wear them proudly knowing you have made the world a safer place.

Hours of addictive fun, great for the whole family

Boardumb's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 30 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

★★★Only you can save us from this world-wide epidemic!★★★
Special introductory price. Get it today before price goes up!

About Dust Those Bunnies!:
Since the beginning of time, man’s worst enemy has plagued households around the world. The Dust Bunny! These dastardly creatures are extremely dangerous in large numbers and have been known to spread like wildfire. Armed with a broom and dust pan, only you can save the world from this torment.

Unleash your wrath on the dust bunnies by sweeping them away for good. With two modes, ‘Wage War’ and ‘Commando’, you can choose your method of attack. In ‘Wage War’, you have a full arsenal at your disposal including weapons like microfiber cloths and dust vacs. If you’re feeling groovy, you could throw a disco party to lure the enemy closer. But watch out for bunny bombs. They will destroy your dust pan if you give them the chance. In ‘Commando’, it’s just you and a broom.

Dust Those Bunnies! Features:
★ Addictive and simple one-touch gameplay ★
Sweep the enemies into the dustpan before it’s too late. Remember, this is sweeping; if you sweep too fast, you’ll leave some bunnies behind. Slow and steady wins the war.

★ Classic black and white film style ★
Dynamic film reel effect makes you feel like you’re right inside of an old movie theater.

★ 2 game modes to choose from ★
Wage War against the dust bunnies with a full arsenal at your disposal or go Commando and show them what your sweeping skills are made of.

★ Game Center leaderboards ★
Compete against others for the best score and earn your bragging rights as a dust buster!

★ Tons of unlockables to supply your armory ★
Unlock new dust bunnies to fight such as ninja bunnies and western bunnies. Also unlock new weapons to sweep with, battlefields to fight on, and war tunes to listen to while you unleash your fury!

★ 12 available medals ★
In-game achievements will unlock medals for you. Wear them proudly knowing you have made the world a safer place.

★ Hours of addictive fun, great for the whole family ★

iPad Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=104969

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 30 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99
08-24-2011, 06:10 AM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

First 15.Minutes of Gameplay.

Quote:
Q: I am wondering how this Works out since it does use the GameSalad Engine?

A: After playing the XL Version for around 30. Minutes i must say that it really did work out Well.

Last edited by Sanuku; 08-24-2011 at 03:50 PM.

08-24-2011, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I am wondering how this Works out since it does use the GameSalad Engine.
Well, I am glad you mentioned this. Last week I bought a Game Salad game and the loading times were as bad as always. I wish devs would stop using the damn thing.

Icon is a window to game's soul...
08-24-2011, 02:47 PM
I think you'll be surprised by the load times. For what I'm doing graphically it's not bad. Don't let the SDK make decisions for you.
08-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Will never ever buy a game that uses GameSalad. Its always a horrible experience. I agree you devs should never use it. Its a turnoff right off the bat.
08-24-2011, 03:05 PM
GameSalad...? :/*

*Mind you, I'm not asking what GameSalad is. It's quite the opposite...>_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-24-2011, 03:11 PM
Jeez this was on my to get list too - now it isn't; which means more for someone else.

Devs please please please give yourselves some more credit and lay off the Game Salad games. Might have been great a few years ago but loading times, features, etc have just gone way passed what this engine has to offer.

Some great concepts and excellent ideas ruined by an engine that has a ceiling.
08-24-2011, 03:52 PM
Guys you should give the Game a try since it is really a nice little Game. It`s really a lot better then i had Imagine it would be, specially after i saw that it was using the GameSalad Engine. All at all i am really glad that i was wrong and the Game did work out pretty smooth.
08-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Guys you should give the Game a try since it is really a nice little Game. It`s really a lot better then i had Imagine it would be, specially after i saw that it was using the GameSalad Engine. All at all i am really glad that i was wrong and the Game did work out pretty smooth.
Thanks for giving it a try and posting the gameplay video. I'm glad I was able to surprise you!
08-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamersRejoice View Post
Thanks for giving it a try and posting the gameplay video. I'm glad I was able to surprise you!
I am so intrigued by the art and gameplay. Yet been burned SO many times by the engine.

I am very very torn. Lot of releases tonight so I can wait for more impressions on this one I suppose.

Reprieve - it's not COMPLETELY off my list yet!