★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: As a dentist for monsters, you'll journey into the cavernous mouths of ENORMOUS monsters in order to solve their dental problems before their mouths can slam shut! Monster Mouth DDS lets you take control of being a dentist for an array of wacky monster patients, each of which has a unique complaint that you'll have to deal with as quickly as you can, while inflicting as little pain as possible.

- Easy touch controls: Rub a tooth to clean it.
- X-ray teeth to find hidden cracks.
- Use bombs to blow open cracked teeth.
- Pull out creepy cavities with tongs.
- FREE on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!
- Fun for all ages and kid-friendly.
- Avoid causing pain to monsters, or it's game over!
- Compete with your friends on the Game Center/Open Feint leaderboards

Boardumb's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is FREE and out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 18 MB.

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

As a dentist for monsters, you'll journey into the cavernous mouths of ENORMOUS monsters in order to solve their dental problems before their mouths can slam shut! Monster Mouth DDS lets you take control of being a dentist for an array of wacky monster patients, each of which has a unique complaint that you'll have to deal with as quickly as you can, while inflicting as little pain as possible.

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is FREE and out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 18 MB.
08-24-2011, 05:14 AM
THe first 3 levels are free but beyond that requires in-app purchase (amount unknown). Otherwise a polished and fun time management puzzle game.

08-24-2011, 05:50 AM
It's $1.29

EDIT: Which translates to $.99 for the US fellas

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.

Last edited by Echoseven; 08-24-2011 at 05:56 AM.
08-24-2011, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
It's $1.29

EDIT: Which translates to $.99 for the US fellas
Ummmm.... It free

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-24-2011, 06:12 AM
The first 3 levels ARE free, but to unlock more you need to pay $1.29.

I had a screenshot, but uploading services are being finicky at the moment so yeah.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
08-24-2011, 12:52 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

First few Minutes of Gameplay.
08-24-2011, 02:42 PM
Mediatonic worked on this. They did the Amateur Surgeon games.
08-24-2011, 03:05 PM
Will people actually buy this? Its kinda disgusting. I can't see myself playing a game like this.
08-24-2011, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak47killa View Post
Will people actually buy this? Its kinda disgusting. I can't see myself playing a game like this.
Its gross, but looks like fun. I will be getting.
08-24-2011, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak47killa View Post
Um. Yes. I really enjoyed amateur surgeon and everything about it. My kids loved it, and I don't doubt that they will love this. Gross, meh. I dont really see it as "gross", in comparison to the fart, snot, whatever apps on the app store, this at least has some... Learning? Yeah, sure. Learning behind it.

Oh, and I do find it somewhat ironic that your username is ak47killa, but this is gross?

I'm looking forward to playing this, no doubt.