★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Telltale Inc
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 467.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: **COMPLETE THE HILARIOUS COMEDY SERIES TODAY - THE ENTIRE 3-PART ADVENTURE IS NOW AVAILABLE!**

A lewd, crude and gritty law-enforcement comedy series!

NOTE: This app is compatible with 3G hardware and above.

Raunchy, rude and really fun. IGN
Easily the most British game youll play. PC Gamer

DETECTIVE INSPECTOR HECTOR
The hard-nosed, soft-bellied lawman of Clappers Wreake, a town that took the Great out of Britain. Hes violent, drunken, and has a taste for all things criminal, corrupt, or smothered in curry.

EPISODE 2 SENSELESS ACTS OF JUSTICE
Hunting a psychopath, Hector is pulled down a twisted trail of meat, sin, sleaze, and more meat.
* Twice as long as Ep 1, but half as good!
* New unnecessarily distasteful characters (flaming stripper, street urchin, etc)
* At some point youll have to play as Lambert. Sorry about that.

MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Puzzle Agent
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit The Last Resort

Gift this App: Click the arrow next to Buy App on the iTunesฎ App Store.

Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at
TelltaleGames.com
facebook.com/TelltaleGames
twitter.com/TelltaleGames
youtube.com/TelltaleGames

Boardumb's comments:

iPad Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=104968
08-24-2011, 06:27 AM
I wonder if this Port is as Laggy and Buggy as the other Once. Telltale Games isn`t known for ...let`s just say their Ports could be Better.

08-24-2011, 06:30 AM
Part 1 was good

I got part 1 recently. Haven't finished it yet but I like it. Once I complete it I'm sure I'll get this new episode.

I hope the guy who does the accents has been practising a bit more this time!

Play Yam Yam!
Download some great music for your game projects.
Official Site | Facebook | Twitter
08-24-2011, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I wonder if this Port is as Laggy and Buggy as the other Once. Telltale Games isn`t known for ...let`s just say their Ports could be Better.
The first one isn't a port (it was designed for iOS and later ported to the PC) and doesn't lag at all. I would expect that this one doesn't either.
08-24-2011, 07:13 AM
as an 8GB owner this has too big file size, but I'm gonna get first one probably, is it kinda like Puzzle Agent as it's telltale?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
08-24-2011, 07:34 AM
I have been waiting for this for soooo long. I had no idea it was coming out this week! definitely buying when it goes live in my area!
08-24-2011, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
as an 8GB owner this has too big file size, but I'm gonna get first one probably, is it kinda like Puzzle Agent as it's telltale?
It's more like a traditional point-and-click adventure game. But really, really filthy (in a hilarious way).
08-24-2011, 07:51 AM
I'm glad adventure games are making a comeback - I used to play them all when I was young (King's Quest, Space Quest, etc). I'll snag Ep1 and 2 and check them out.
08-24-2011, 07:59 AM
So this isn't the iPad release I assume?

Game Center-probum

Twitter-@filmngamegeek
08-24-2011, 08:45 AM
For those in TA that knew and loved IpodLady, she loved Hector and was probably the reason most of us finished it. IpodLady passed away on August 24 of last year, exactly one year ago today. I'm sure she has already finished Hector 2 and can't wait for us to get it so she can cheer us on. I know I'll be getting this tonight and remembering her and her kind spirit.
We miss you IPL, we love ya.

ıllıllı ȼฅǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80