★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Slingshot your way to a cleaner world in this Pirate Pollution Pandemic!

Belching fearsome fumes and rancid rubbish from the iron bellies of their ships, these Pirates will stop at nothing to fill our skies with pollution.

Using your sling-ship your goal is to catch the debris that falls from their ships then use it against them to break down their defences. The more Ships you destroy, the higher your score.

With its simple sling-shot control system and unique arcade style, Pollushot will have you and your friends battling your highscore day in, day out.

So unleash some hippy-green justice on the Putrid Pirates of Pollution and pick up Pollushot today!

Features:

Simple single touch gameplay
Universal App: Plays on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
Optimized specially for your iPad and iPad 2
Arcade Action
3 Polluted Worlds to sling shot your way through
OpenFeint & Game Center Support
36 Achievements to Unlock
4 Leaderboards to climb
Post your scores to Facebook and Twitter
08-24-2011, 06:44 AM
Another great looking Puzzle Game

08-24-2011, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Another great looking Puzzle Game
You took the words right out of my mouth dude!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
08-24-2011, 07:42 AM
Doh! Sorry guys, Pollushot has been pulled back for another couple of weeks for official release. Apologies for the inconvenience as we shot the gun a little early on the dates but I guess a lucky few got their hands on an early copy!

Yours teasingly

Kirsty
YoYo Games
08-24-2011, 07:47 AM
Well that explains why I couldn't find it... the graphics look great, keep us posted!
08-24-2011, 07:53 AM
A game by YoYo Games (They Need to Be Fed and Karoshi) is always something to look for, keep us informed
09-06-2011, 04:14 AM
Surprised this thread wasn't locked, but the game's out now.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-06-2011, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
A game by YoYo Games (They Need to Be Fed and Karoshi) is always something to look for, keep us informed
Actually, it's been discussed elsewhere already, but the guy responsible for the above two games apparently has nothing to do with other YoYo Games releases.

Anyone know if he had anything to do with this one? From the looks of it I doubt it.
09-06-2011, 05:18 AM
Hmm. I might give it a try in this Case.
09-06-2011, 06:14 AM
YoYo Game's games cannot be resisted!!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!