★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Treasure hunting fun for the whole family! Test your memory with this fun twist on the classic memory game!

If memory games are up your alley, youll have a hard time finding one as enjoyable as Ramses II. Gamezebo.com

A great implementation of a childrens game and if you have children it is worth looking at BoardGameGeek.com

Fun board game for the entire family . . . Ramses II is a nice rainy day option Appsmile.com

The rich - alas forgetful - pharaoh has taken his treasures from around the world and hidden them in his pyramids to prevent thieves from stealing them. Travel back to ancient Egypt and help him remember where he has hidden his treasures in this memory puzzle game. Compete to find as many treasure cards as possible by sliding pyramids to reach the right cards. But watch out for sandstorms, scorpions, and rival treasure hunters who get in you way!

Ramses II is best enjoyed with family or friends on your iPhone or iPad, preferably while lounging in the royal Egyptian palace. Short of that, your family room works just as well.
Features:

-Presented in beautiful HD animation

-Compete against up to four of your friends with pass-and-play, or against the computer, or a combination of the two

-In-game help features to make the game fun and accessible for novices and veterans of the board game alike

-Multiple AI difficulty levels

-No set up of the game required! Press Play and get started. And best of all, no tidying up after a match!

Make sure to check out Ravensburgers other titles, including the classic board game Puerto Rico, THE aMAZEing Labyrinth and many other excellent Apps here at the iTunes App Store.

Red1's comments:

iPhone Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=104986
08-24-2011, 07:23 AM
Thank you for this.Lock very interesting

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.

08-24-2011, 05:31 PM
Just for everyone to note, this IS a kids game. It's fun for all ages, but there isn't a great amount of depth for older players. Especially in comparison to Puerto Rico.

Just a warning.

I'll be snapping this up straight away to play with my girls.
08-24-2011, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Just for everyone to note, this IS a kids game. It's fun for all ages, but there isn't a great amount of depth for older players. Especially in comparison to Puerto Rico.

Just a warning.

Glad you posted this, I will be picking this up.
08-24-2011, 06:00 PM
Quote:

Just a warning.

Thanks for the warning. Saved me $5. I'll wishlist it for now. I've got plenty of other titles to get tonight anyway.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
08-30-2011, 11:56 AM
Quote:

Just a warning.

It really is a fun family game, especially with kids. How do you like it?
09-02-2011, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensburger View Post
It really is a fun family game, especially with kids. How do you like it?
I don't know, I'm tapped and I'd love to post my impressions... But I haven't the money needed

Life has hit me solidly in the hind quarters.... And I was so looking forward to playing with my girls next week, as I have to travel 4 hours for a doctor appointment and we are staying overnight with my girls, thought this would be a nice family on the go game

Sigh. This and puerto Rico. And you have so many other kids games... My heart is breaking! Well if you ever want someone to review them, I can do that!

Last edited by andsoitgoes; 09-02-2011 at 05:18 AM.