★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Childhood monsters run rampant, and it's up to kids to stop them! Collect 'em all in this retro turn-based RPG!

COLLECT dozens of unique creatures, each with its own magic powers!
ASSEMBLE the perfect team and battle online!
TRAVEL on an epic journey to save the world!
EXPLORE a vast world filled with treasures and secrets!
CREATE your very own creature and share with your friends! (**)

* Beautiful hand-painted graphics! Full-color retina display support!
* Rich, fully orchestrated score!
* All-new, original story filled with memorable characters!
* Simple, intuitive controls!
* Over ten solid hours of gameplay!
* Buy once, play forever! No extra purchases required to keep playing!
* New creatures added every day!
* New levels, quests, powers and more coming in future updates! Check back often!
* This game is OpenFeint enabled! Unlock achievements, climb the leaderboards by winning online matches, and play against your friends!

(**) Designing your own creature requires a drawing app, sold separately. Any will do, but we highly recommend Brushes!

fuzzyprofessorhead's comments:

08-24-2011, 10:46 AM
big surprise hadn't heard this was coming out god to many (hopefully) great games coming out

http://www.planetminecraft.com/serve...creative-more/
Check out this sweet minecraft server with factions, survival, creative, 5 types of minigames (including parkour with 5 different courses) as well as skyblock and skygrid worlds!
Join with the address: mc.eternalempire.co.uk

08-24-2011, 11:21 AM
I beta tested the game, and it was quality. Though it's battle system is a bit lacking, and the graphics are more of a paintbrush style than pixel art, it's probably as close to Pokemon as you're going to get on the App Store. Except maybe GeoSociety, but that is just bug-ridden, or so I've heard.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-24-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
I beta tested the game, and it was quality. Though it's battle system is a bit lacking, and the graphics are more of a paintbrush style than pixel art, it's probably as close to Pokemon as you're going to get on the App Store. Except maybe GeoSociety, but that is just bug-ridden, or so I've heard.
geosociety is good now its had an update to address a big bug but this looks just so..... good?...awesome?......cuddly?.....

http://www.planetminecraft.com/serve...creative-more/
Check out this sweet minecraft server with factions, survival, creative, 5 types of minigames (including parkour with 5 different courses) as well as skyblock and skygrid worlds!
Join with the address: mc.eternalempire.co.uk
08-24-2011, 11:39 AM
I beta tested the game. It's a bit... cutesy, but the game is super solid, and surprisingly addictive! The battle mechanics are extremely well thought out.
08-24-2011, 12:12 PM
Wow, nice surprise.

Solid game. Battle system isn't lacking one bit. High quality. The art is cutesy but the battle mechanics work very well. Nice quantity of creatures to collect and many have unique abilities. Stat growth is done well so that your creatures aren't overpowered in any one area but you still allocate points on your own.

Recommended if you want to train and battle creatures. Again, really high quality game.
08-24-2011, 01:22 PM
Thanks for all the kind words everybody! You're the best. ^_^

Fuzzy Professor Head LLC -- Makers of Puppysaurus! On Twitter / Facebook
08-24-2011, 04:28 PM
How do you change your hair color?
08-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
How do you change your hair color?
Whoa, someone actually read the app description... Wasn't expecting that to happen.

Sorry, that was planned as a feature but we cut it since most players didn't care about the feature and some players actually complained about how long it took to get through the character customization screens to get to the action. So we limited the character choices to just gender/skin tone.

I've updated the app description to not mention it anymore, thanks...

Fuzzy Professor Head LLC -- Makers of Puppysaurus! On Twitter / Facebook
08-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Pshh they didnt know what they were talking about. Being able to customize your avatar would be epic!