★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Good New Games
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: We want to introduce you new racing game based on "Tiny Wings" mechanics.
Various animals are always laughing at you because you cannot fly, but you can prove them that you are faster than anyone else. Yes, your wings are tiny, but luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for your opponents and fly as fast as you can to win the race.

*** Features ***

- simple but skillful "one touch" arcade game
- the world is changing every time you play - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "Air.Speed.Slide" look different every time you play
- 10 opponents for choose, 4 distances and many races for you
- each opponent has his own special abilities
- beautiful animated graphics

best's comments:

all these tiny wings clones are getting out of hand, especiallly this one.
08-24-2011, 05:24 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
ha... isn't this that game that was pulled, where you race other animals, and it was copied right from a tutorial of how to make a Tiny Wings type game... ???

08-24-2011, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
ha... isn't this that game that was pulled, where you race other animals, and it was copied right from a tutorial of how to make a Tiny Wings type game... ???
Yep, the cloners aren't even TRYING these days.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-30-2011, 06:26 PM
.... Free !!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
08-30-2011, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasio_john View Post
.... Free !!!
Id rather not degrade my copy of Tiny Wings for this. Plus it would be an insult to my iPod and the Apple Brand.
08-31-2011, 04:07 AM
In one screenshot there is the exact little seal used in ray's tutorial.This is sad!

My Twitter:@Tudor
08-31-2011, 04:17 AM
Yep i'm with you guys. Dont care if its free or not, just a ridiculous rip off and it seems they havent even done much with it after that tutorial.

Hope it gets pulled. A lot of games are great so you'll get a lot of clones but when theyre this similar its ridiculous