★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Naught immerses you in a new gaming experience for iOS. Play with real gravity to feel the motion. Explore your mind and challenge your fears.

Play with the gravity to lead Naught through a mysterious underground land where everything is possible. In Naught, you decide how to play. Rotate your device 360 degrees to make the scene turn around changing the world gravity or, if you prefer, you can select one of the two additional gaming controls (touch and drag mode or virtual pad mode).

GAME FEATURES:
- 40 levels in a mysterious underground land.
- Challenging Time trial mode.
- Unlockable comic book.
- 120 hidden diamonds.
- Universal binary.
- Compatiblity with all iPhone, iPod touch and iPad resolutions.

* Press Quotes *********************

"A surprisingly poignant story, intriguing gyroscope-powered gameplay, and a striking silhouetted visual style make for an utterly captivating experience..." 4.5/5 - ifanzine.com

"Tilt the entire level around an anthropomorphic cat and get him to the exit in this overly-stylish platformer." 4/5 - 148apps.com

"With its clever gameplay and extraordinary visuals Naught offers a great game worth checking out." 4/5 - appsafari.com

"Just when you thought there were no creatively inspired free games left to discover for iPhone, Naught appears." - appcraver.com

blueshadowgames's comments:
Naught is now available on the AppStore. The game is free to play.

AppStore link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/naught/id458375241?l=es&ls=1&mt=8

Debut Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQHwD...el_video_title

Info:

Naught immerses you in a new gaming experience for iOS. Play with real gravity to feel the motion. Explore your mind and challenge your fears.

Play with the gravity to lead Naught through a mysterious underground land where everything is possible. In Naught, you decide how to play. Rotate your device 360 degrees to make the scene turn around changing the world gravity or, if you prefer, you can select one of the two additional gaming controls (touch and drag mode or virtual pad mode).

Try it free and decide for yourself.

All your comments are important to us. We will listen to all your suggestions to improve our games. Thanks for playing.

Compatible with iPod, iPhone and iPad. (Universal Binary)

Visit our website www.blueshadowgames.com

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/blueshadowgames

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueShadowGames

AppStore link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/naught/id458375241?l=es&ls=1&mt=8

Hope you like it.
08-25-2011, 09:01 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Downloading

08-25-2011, 09:44 AM
I just find it a bit strange that this game is free. Are there any IAP? If not, what's the catch?
08-25-2011, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguy3 View Post
I just find it a bit strange that this game is free. Are there any IAP? If not, what's the catch?
it says 'Try it free and decide for yourself.' in the app description so i guess this is a demo and the full game is unlockable..
08-25-2011, 10:06 AM
Hi,

Quote:
Yes, the game have IAP. You can play 5 levels in two modes (normal and time trial). For unlock 15 levels more you need pay 99$. But we will added more free levels in the furure.
08-25-2011, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshadowgames View Post
For unlock 15 levels more you need pay 99$.
In order to assist those recovering from the sudden heart attack brought about by reading the preceding post, I'll just point out that he meant 99 cents, not 99 dollars. ^_^
08-25-2011, 10:18 AM
I'm so sorry, I want to say 99 cents. Sorry for my bug.
08-25-2011, 10:30 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
hmm... I really like the graphics style, but moving the level around will always feel strange to me... =o/
08-25-2011, 10:35 AM
My thoughts on this game about 6:30 this morning:

First five levels are free, then 99 cents for 15 more levels. I just drained my battery these last two hours playing it! Hope they add more levels. Interesting concept which made for a pretty fun game. Haven't quite finished it yet. Never even heard of it until I read the thread a couple of hours ago - glad I saw it, now I need to go back to bed!

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
08-26-2011, 10:09 AM
Thanks for all your comments.

We have sent a new version to Apple. This version add:

version 1.0.1

- Chapter 1 of Naught story
- Continue item bug fixed (in-game feature)
- Minor sound bugs fixed
- other minor bugs fixed

We still working to improve the game.

In next update (1.0.2) we want to integrate game center.