★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Super Drill Panic coming! (from Meganoid developers)

08-25-2011, 09:40 AM
Super Drill Panic coming! (from Meganoid developers)

It's currently waiting approval from Apple, so with some luck Super Drill Panic should hit the Appstore within a week !

Another fun retro game from the Meganoid developer. Two playable characters - with their own worlds full of challenges!

Game is a universal app in true pixelart, with Openfeint and Gamecenter support.

Some gameplay footage of SuperDrill Panic running on iPod touch, to hopefully get you excited for the release in about a week!
More details on the game: http://www.orangepixel.net/drillpanic/

08-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Been looking forward to this!

EDIT: Wait, this isn't the game I thought was coming. I thought it was another platformer. I can't find it now but I thought it was you guys. Still, this looks good.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

Last edited by doodlejumper; 08-25-2011 at 11:51 AM.

08-25-2011, 04:58 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yah, been looking forward to this as well... can't wait!!! =oD
08-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Looks pretty sweet, nice pixel art, cool name too, will check it out when its released!
08-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Is it universal?
08-26-2011, 12:05 PM
This one looks very similar to a game I downloaded recently and then deleted. It was decent fun.

Aren't you making a run-and-gun action platformer as well? That's what I'm looking forward to.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
08-26-2011, 12:42 PM
@madebymadison Yep it's universal

@caanerud it might look similar but I'm sure it wasn't and yes we are also developing INC an action shooter and a few other games
08-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangepascal View Post
@madebymadison Yep it's universal

@caanerud it might look similar but I'm sure it wasn't and yes we are also developing INC an action shooter and a few other games
INC! That's the one I was thinking of.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-26-2011, 02:40 PM
My kind of game! Looks like there is a lot to it!

And to think I almost didn't check out this thread because I thought it was a weird digging game thread (that I had read recently and did not like).

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II