★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Myfc strategy!

04-27-2009, 03:18 PM
Myfc strategy!

Hey guys, I had purchased MYFC sadly on a wimb last week. I really have no soccer background. I rarely watch soccer and the only that I really do is the World Cup (which I rather enjoy). The reason I bought MYFC is because I seriously thought having a managing game would be a lot of fun. Plus I really enjoy playing FIFA and Pro Evolution Soccer.

Now, I ask of a favor from all you soccer fans who know the sport. I need some help. Im playing as Chelsea, which by my understanding is a fairly good team, and im currently midseason ranked 6th which I feel is bad for a team that is supposidly really good. I feel like there's many options in the game to tweak things and I really dont know what to do and what effect this OR that would have on my team. Can anyone help me with maybe some tips, strategy, and things to look for so I can better my team? Thanks TouchArcade nation!
04-27-2009, 05:08 PM
recommend moving to the uk.
living there for 20 years
go to football every week !
read all the papers, subscribe to sky

and then try again

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
04-27-2009, 05:17 PM
lol @ soup
04-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
recommend moving to the uk.
living there for 20 years
go to football every week !
read all the papers, subscribe to sky

and then try again
Ha!

To the OP - I could give you some tips for formations and strategies, however I'm not sure what's available in this game and/or how the AI works. It's a bit difficult without knowing 'how' this specific game plays out.

Chelsea - you might try 4-5-1 with Drogba as striker. The wing backs running up the line to fire in crosses. Lampard making runs in to the box. Essien anchoring the midfield/man marking.