★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hexbee incorporates classic lines puzzle genre mechanics with delicious retina graphics to give you an extraordinary experience. Have a great time playing it and compare your scores with friends on Game Center leaderboards. And it's all totally FREE without any ads.

MAIN FEATURES
addictive gameplay
easy to pick up and play
three difficulty levels
full Retina Display support (including the new iPad!)
classic mechanics
customize background color
universal app
additional tasty themes via IAP
Game Center integration
and it's FREE (no ads)!

RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS
To move pieces around just tap the piece you want to move, and then tap on a free field, to move it there. The path from one field to another mustn't be blocked by other pieces. The goal in Hexbee is get as much points as you can, by making lines of at least 5 pieces of the same kind (a star piece is a wildcard). When you make that line, the pieces will disappear, but if you make a move without making a line, three new pieces will appear. The game will end when there is no more moves available, because the board is full.

CLM's comments:
A new game from Clueless Little Muffin, creators of Anodia, is available on the App Store.

Hexbee is a lines genre game and it's available for free (no ads)! You can find full description, features list and screenshots below.

You can read a little more about it on our blog or just go to Hexbee on iTunes. And BTW, to celebrate the release of Hexbee, Anodia is on 50% sale right now.

08-25-2011, 12:41 PM
Looks good. Thanks for the freebie CLM.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.

08-25-2011, 01:17 PM
Nice looking app will check it out.

Check out my upcoming game Juice Jumpers

Follow me on Twitter
08-25-2011, 03:30 PM
Thanks, I hope you'll like it .

And if you find the time I'd love to hear your feedback here.
08-26-2011, 10:46 AM
In its first day, Hexbee was downloaded 2,5k times! A big thank you for all participating. I hope we can even double it .

BTW, Anodia sale will end in a couple of hours (it ended in some regions already) so if you plan on getting it, hurry up
08-26-2011, 11:15 AM
I feel like I'm missing something here. Is the goal just to make straight lines of icons (consisting of 5 or more)?

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
08-26-2011, 11:31 AM
just got this and bought Anodia! haha man i'm spending toooo much
08-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Quote:
I feel like I'm missing something here. Is the goal just to make straight lines of icons (consisting of 5 or more)?
Basicly yes. But it gets really hard the more you play. And the twist is the combo multiplier, the faster you play, the more points you get for a single "line". But of course, the faster you play the more mistakes you made so you have to balance it really well to get a higher score, especially on hard difficulty.

Quote:
just got this and bought Anodia! haha man i'm spending toooo much
Hope you'll enjoy both