★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Highly Anticipated Mobile Sci Fi MMO Is Here!
"Another home run hit for mobile MMO gaming" - G4
"The design and development for this game is astounding" - Slide-to-Play
"The next generation of MMOs on mobile is here" - Massively

Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles is a new Sci Fi Multiplayer Online Game and the second in the "Legends" franchise by Spacetime Studios. In this vast online world, you'll join millions of players from around the world on futuristic adventures through hijacked space ships, alien infested asteroids, and highly advanced science labs enshrouded in mystery. Grab your double flash guns and your nanofibre vest and carve out your reputation among the stars!

WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE?
Will you bring heavy armor and weapons into the fray as the towering Commando, rain down a laser spectacle from the Operative's double guns, or leverage your advanced tech to destroy or repair anything you come in contact with as the Engineer? You'll also get to choose and develop your favorite abilities.

FREE TO PLAY
Star Legends is committed to a free to play experience where players may progress through the majority of content and even achieve the maximum experience and power level at no cost to you. Purchasing in game "Platinum" offers you the ability to generally save time on your progress or own unique items or equipment.

PLAY WITH ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
Star Legends plays over virtually any connection: wireless, Edge, 3G or 4G connections and iPhone 3GS and up, iPod 3rd gen 16 gig and up, or any iPad. Additionally, all players connect to the same game world and play on a single server set... which means you won't have any trouble finding your friends in the game world and playing alongside them anytime.

WeskerWario's comments:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-legends-3d-mmo/id439757470?ls=1&mt=8
08-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Downloading now! Hopefully it isn't a reskinned pocket legends.

08-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
Downloading now! Hopefully it isn't a reskinned pocket legends.
yeah i'm in the process of DL myself....

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Orlandosan"
True, but when your downloading apps at the itunes store, your basically stealing without buying!
08-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Saw this on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for Android but never downloaded it. I will try this now but I know that if you do not wanna die easily, you WILL have to buy Platinum
08-25-2011, 01:25 PM
Odd that it still isn't showing up for me.
08-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varking View Post
Odd that it still isn't showing up for me.
yeah i caught it on facebook, on the spacetime studios page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Orlandosan"
True, but when your downloading apps at the itunes store, your basically stealing without buying!
08-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Well this game is pretty much a reskin of pocket legends but with more emphasis on range. You can also select which gender you want. Overall if you like PL then you should like this. Kind of wish they did a little more to it to make it different from PL, not just visually.
08-25-2011, 02:07 PM
Are there only two classes?

How is the combat? Is it semi mindless like pocket legends?
08-25-2011, 02:27 PM
Anyone been able to find this on Appshopper? Pocket Legends shows up, but not this one.

[update] Nevermind, it's there now.

Game Designer, Web Developer, Jack-of-all-trades
www.artfoundry.com
Gamecenter ID: Delerium
Alt TA: LCDDreams

Last edited by Artfoundry; 08-25-2011 at 05:18 PM.
08-25-2011, 03:11 PM
3 classes and combat is identical.