★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Help Alien Bob in his quest to collect star clusters. But look out! His ship is out of control and space debris is blocking his way. Sweep the debris out of his path and move the star clusters into his UFO so he may conquer all. You have help! Power ups sent from the mother ship will give you short boosts along the way. Good luck space cadet!

Sweep the space debris out of Alien Bob's path by swiping the rocks left or right with your finger. Tap the power ups to activate their abilities. The shield will give you extra points when the rocks collide with it. Move the star clusters into the UFO to collect bonus points. Get hit three times and the invasion is over!
08-26-2011, 08:40 PM
I was reading the game description and I still not so sure I get the game. Is it like asteroid?

there's 'more games' buttons... are you trey's student? If you do not know what Im talking about then forget it =P
08-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg5000 View Post
I was reading the game description and I still not so sure I get the game. Is it like asteroid?

there's 'more games' buttons... are you trey's student? If you do not know what Im talking about then forget it =P
the player moves the asteroids out of the way of the space ship.

Sorry I don't know who Trey is.