★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The differences between Infinity Fields and Alien Space Retro?

08-27-2011, 06:12 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
The differences between Infinity Fields and Alien Space Retro?

Hi,

What are the differences between Infinity Fields and Alien Space Retro?
08-27-2011, 07:09 AM
Infinity Field is better.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
08-27-2011, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
I agree, Infinity Field is way more fun...
08-27-2011, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
I agree, Infinity Field is way more fun...
Just wondering why you guys thing Infinity Field is better? I only have Alien Space Retro and like the game a lot (its a lot more strategy in energy conservation though).

Are the controls better? I know theres more modes, but are the modes fun? How long are each game (a few minutes or long)? Is it the presentation?

For comparison, I like PewPew (the first one) too. I like how each game is pretty short, and the game is pretty hardcore, with very tight controls (to me).

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
08-27-2011, 02:18 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Yes develop please.
08-27-2011, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
Just wondering why you guys thing Infinity Field is better? I only have Alien Space Retro and like the game a lot (its a lot more strategy in energy conservation though).

Are the controls better? I know theres more modes, but are the modes fun? How long are each game (a few minutes or long)? Is it the presentation?

For comparison, I like PewPew (the first one) too. I like how each game is pretty short, and the game is pretty hardcore, with very tight controls (to me).
There's a campaign with levels with time and survival with many modes, insane rocks! And controls are spot on.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3