App description: *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!*
a HERO finds a NEW LAND a LAND FULL of TERRIBLE ENEMIES
NOW is the TIME to FIGHT! for HONOR, for GLORY, for VICTORY!

>>>

You emerge from the battle haze of your most recent campaign to find yourself stranded on a mysterious island. The machinations of an evil tyrant have enclosed the island in dark magic, trapping you with his vicious host. The only key to a magical ship capable of escape is guarded by the evil tyrant himself. Now begins your fight for freedom

>>>

an AMAZING JOURNEY through a STRANGE, MAJESTIC LAND
full-featured EQUIPMENT UPGRADE SYSTEM
exquisite, intricate INTERFACE DESIGN

>>>

6 enchantingly BEAUTIFUL, LIVE ENVIRONMENTS
16 splendid and UNIQUE ENEMY UNITS
5 brilliant, BRUTISH BOSSES
60 gorgeous, POWERFUL WEAPONS
45 epic, ACTION-PACKED LEVELS
18 stunning KILLER SPECIALS
full HD GRAPHICS for RETINA and iPAD DISPLAYS
game center LEADERBOARDS + ACHIEVEMENTS

>>>

http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames
http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames

Arashi541's comments:

Looks like a pretty decent side scroller.
08-27-2011, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post

Looks like a pretty decent side scroller.
But then again, look at the developer...
08-27-2011, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwet17 View Post
But then again, look at the developer...
They are a publisher, not the developer. As such, they have released games of wide ranging quality -- from utter copy-cat garbage to decent but unoriginal games. I would say that the biggest knocks against Triniti is that their reps were relentless spammers in TA (which is why they were banned, I think) and that their individual titles usually end up in one of their collections as a free update.

This reminds me a bit of their Death Knight, which was actually pretty decent. I does feel like I've played way to many games like this on iOS, so I'll be skipping it.
08-27-2011, 11:55 AM
Definitely gonna try this out on my iPad. Triniti's recently released games have been quite fun.

08-27-2011, 03:24 PM
This game has potential to be great. Unfortunately between every menu there is a loading screen that consistently takes 5 seconds to load. There are tons of cool items and the gameplay is fairly simple, but there are just way to many loading screens when switching to your inventory, the shop, or going to battle.