★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: The best app for babies - Cool

08-27-2011, 10:29 AM
The best app for babies - Cool

Just wanted to share with you a great app for babies.
The app name is Baby's first moo. Please see description below :

A Baby must application (6 months – 3 years).

As one of your baby’s first apps, this surprisingly creative game supplies the wonderful mixture of entertainment and education all in one!
With many colorful and inviting nature themes along with 36 animal-figures shown in their original habitats, your baby will enjoy a simple yet intelligent game that will encourage thinking and motor skills.

In this app there are several groups of animals, each in their natural environments – represented by remarkably cute and elaborate figures and their unique sounds. This true-to-nature sounds start by simply pressing on a displayed figure, teaching your baby at a very early age the principle of action and re-action.

In each of the fascinating nature scenes, your baby will come across familiar characters, such as a giraffe in the jungle, a cow on a farm, an underwater Dolphin, and many more... (Each friendly animal enters the screen individually, in order to avoid clutter and confusion for your baby, and to help develop better attention and concentration abilities.)

Once the character is pressed there are prominent indicators of sounds and movement.

These actions contribute to:

• Hand-eye coordination
• Understanding the effects of action and reaction
• The ability to focus on one task at a time

Perfect for your baby.

***Please Like & share with your friends, Thanks!***

* Right now the app is availiable to Apple Device and will be availiable to Android platfoms at the begining of September.

Links To the app at Appstore :

Lite Version (free):
Full Version (0.99c):

Lite Version (free):

Full Version (0.99c):
08-27-2011, 04:28 PM
I am wondering if there are people out there, that would give their Ipad to a baby and get chewed/sucked on.. or barf...

Respect for the maker of this game though. But I would not give my 6 month old my $800 Ipad2.....

08-27-2011, 05:33 PM
I think that with aמ appropriate supervising iPAD can be a great education device, even for a 6 month old child.
08-27-2011, 05:38 PM
My son is 3 years old and he knows well enough to sit on our couch and relax while he's playing his games on the iPad. I am surprised that he knows where his folder is on the home screen haha. Kids are so smart these days.
08-27-2011, 06:17 PM
They sure are.

I remember my days as a 12 years old child, using MS Dos...
kids today bearly know what is keyboard...
08-27-2011, 06:39 PM
Are their any babies on this site interseted in this?
08-27-2011, 06:53 PM
Well, after 3 days online & thousands of downloads (Both - free & paid versions) i guess
people find it intresting. (Didn't got any complain). most of the apps for babies are pretty loud and unclear and this app is very friendly, simple and yet educated.

I can't tell if they came from that site or another but it looks good.

you are welcome to join the facebook page (Baby's first moo) & see some pictures from it.