★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tap Them Pro FREE for this week!

08-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Tap Them Pro FREE for this week!

**Tap Them Pro is FREE for the week of August 27th-September 2nd!**

Download here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tap-them-pro/id430851991?mt=8&uo=4

See it in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnQAo-D4pRc

As featured on:

AppSafari.com
joystiq.com
App Store's "What's Hot" in arcade!
App Store's "New & Noteworthy" in arcade and action!

Here's what happy customers are saying!
"AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - The game is challenging, but FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Worth it - This is a great game for killing spare time and definitely has a addictive quality to it"

"Tap Them is Aggravatingly Awesome!! - This game is cool! It will drive you crazy but it is fun."

Tap Them brings you a fun and fresh way to kill time, and have lots of fun while doing it! Evil pixelated circles have invaded your iPhone, and it's time for you to take it back! Tap every little pesky circle in sight before they reach the bottom, but be ready for many different circles to throw curveballs your way! Enjoy two games for one price, as "Classic Mode" brings you the fun you expect from Tap Them, while the brand new paper themed "Time Attack" mode offers a whole new experience to master with a new, original artwork approach. With a simple to learn but difficult to master gameplay approach, Tap Them is ready to kill your boredom whenever you need it!

So tap everything in your sight as fast as your agile digits will allow, rinse and repeat. Own the high score. Post it on Game Center so everyone knows nobody can Tap Them better than you!

FEATURES:

*Game Center support! Post on two different leader boards! Classic and Time Attack!*

*TWO GAMES, ONE PRICE! Enjoy "Classic Mode" or dig into the new paper-themed "Time Attack" mode!

*Dynamic stat tracking! Keep track of your average score, high scores, games played, and lots more!*

*12 different circles to TAP into oblivion.*

*Earn crazy "Tap Streaks", be sure to try for the "insane streak"!*

*Steer clear of the bomb circle, but perhaps you are brave enough to TAP the nuke??*

*Optimized for the gorgeous retina display.*

* Watch out, different colored circles will produce very different effects and events.*

*Smooth 60 fps, ready to play on any IOS device.*

*Randomized game engine means a new experience every time you play!*
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot1.png
Views:	2
Size:	185.9 KB
ID:	36865   Click image for larger version

Name:	joystiqpromo.png
Views:	1
Size:	382.2 KB
ID:	36866   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot2.png
Views:	0
Size:	235.1 KB
ID:	36867  

Name:	newiconpro.png
Size:	285.9 KB
ID:	36868   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot3.png
Size:	215.3 KB
ID:	36869   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot4.png
Views:	2
Size:	246.6 KB
ID:	36870  

Name:	screenshot5.png
Views:	0
Size:	243.8 KB
ID:	36871  
08-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Looks nice, and a fellow Missourian to boot.
Sure, I'll try it!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Played for a few minutes. The layout of the help section is a tad confusing but you really don't need it cause the game is pretty simple to play. I think people that like games like Fruit Ninja would like this one and should try it out. It's free for now!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-28-2011, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Played for a few minutes. The layout of the help section is a tad confusing but you really don't need it cause the game is pretty simple to play. I think people that like games like Fruit Ninja would like this one and should try it out. It's free for now!
You know, that is something that I realized DIDNT work until I was done developing it! Its one of those ideas that sounds good on paper- but just doesnt work. Will be addressed in the next update.

Thanks for the kind words guys, hope you are enjoying it!