★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Uniwar's Level 7 impossible

04-27-2009, 10:57 PM
Uniwar's Level 7 impossible

The recent updates seem to have made Level 7 impossible to complete so please only answer this if you can finish Level 7 of campaign mode using a current update.

I have tried (1) attacking the enemy bases but the blow my soldiers up immediately and (2) simply staying put and creating/repairing helicopters and/or Marauders but still can't get past round 15. The updated enemies are simply too strong.

Anyone have advice on getting past level 7 with the current updated version of Uniwar (v1.0.1)?

Biosopher
04-27-2009, 11:03 PM
Hey Biosopher, welcome to the forums.

I myself have not beaten that level, but I believe people were discussing how to beat it in a thread titled "uniwar level 6" or something like that. It was probably pre update, but maybe it'll be helpful

~Fletch

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein

04-27-2009, 11:16 PM
It's not impossible cause I and several posters here have beaten it.

Also, the update's bug fixes were for the online mode so I'm not sure how that increased the difficulty of your single player campaign

The thread Fletch mentioned is "UNIWAR: am I doing something wrong?" It's for strategy so we don't have threads for every user who can't beat a level

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=10221
04-29-2009, 05:02 AM
The trick is to let the enemy survive but only at 1-3 health points. So he can attack you only with this weak unit and this weak units block the stronger units.
if you play like that this level is easy. i buy al lots of "cars" and no engineers. Maybe one helicopter.

good luck
04-29-2009, 05:28 AM
The stage is made much easier if you simply buy the 100 credit units and create a shell around your bases two spaces out (at the mountain choke point.) Just keep buying two of the 100 credit units and keeping the shell intact. Don't attack to kill, only attack if both units will survive.
04-29-2009, 05:37 AM
Kidnap the scientists in the south.
Build the underground facility by the mountain.
Research nuclear weapons.
Bomb everything.

Granted, you still die... but at least you take out those Commie's at the same time.

HTML Code:
<name> Noah <!-- hello.wordpress.com -->
<member since> Sept. 2008 <!-- that's 8+ years -->
<title> Senior Applications Developer <!-- CricketWireless.com -->
04-29-2009, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalfiuss View Post
The stage is made much easier if you simply buy the 100 credit units and create a shell around your bases two spaces out (at the mountain choke point.) Just keep buying two of the 100 credit units and keeping the shell intact. Don't attack to kill, only attack if both units will survive.
This. All I did was buy one of the maraudars and a lot of the 100 credit ones. Use the maraudar to weaken enemies and keep the 100 credit ones all around your bases.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
04-29-2009, 05:45 AM
Here is what I did for level 7:

1. Capture the base to the right
2. Move the guy to the mountain.
3. end turn
4. build two guys to cover the front mountains.
5. Build a Helicopter and put him in the middle.
6. Now, cover the east passage. Might need to do this earlier.
7. Fill the choke point(Mountains) with soldiers and keep replacing them.

Do not attack the enemy with soldiers. Also, attack all units that are not dragons with the helicopter. You will have to not build one round for the heli. Also, watch out for what side they want to gang up on you. If they send 2 dragons from the east passage restart--lol.
04-29-2009, 01:15 PM
Thanks guys. I took the approach of continually pumping out 100 credit soldiers. Even with attacking at every chance, I was able to survive to Round 20 with 5 soldiers still on the map and 500 credits in the bank.
04-29-2009, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the tips! I'm going to try the level again, Hope I can beat it!