★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Madden NFL 12?

08-29-2011, 12:03 PM
Madden NFL 12?

Does EA plan on releasing Madden NFL 2012 for iOS devices? It seems like last year at this time I was looking at videos and reading articles about the upcoming Madden '11. This year, I can't find anything about a new Madden for the iOS devices. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about this. Thanks!
08-29-2011, 12:16 PM
its out tomorrow(or tonight)!its already available in NZ,i surprised it hasnt been posted yet!
08-29-2011, 03:47 PM
Madden is setup to take a massive hit this year. There's reasly no hype or anticipation for even the console version. We are not seeing enough additions, economies are down, and the Winter release schedule is set up to be a monster. Lots of people will be passing on Madden 12. Also, there's no significant handheld action for Madden this year. No 3DS or PS-Vita. NDS and PSP are nonexistent in terms of their profile. Even if EA produced Madden for those systems, nobody would notice. It's a pretty barren year. I think EA kinda packed it in this year in terms of madden. Better luck next year, with the new Nintendo console and the PS-Vita.