• Publisher: Electronic Arts
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 363.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1.79
  • Price: $6.99
  • Average User Rating: 1.5 (2)
App description: SCORE BIG WITH THE NEW TOUCHDOWN CHALLENGE! Lead your offense on a 2 minute drive for the game winning touchdown. Download now for an all-new way to play MADDEN NFL 12 on your iPad! The most authentic NFL game on Earth is BIGGER than ever!

TOUCHDOWN!
Bust into the new Touchdown Challenge mode, a whole new way to play for FREE! Swipe to pass and tap to avoid swarming defenders with intuitive quick-play controls. Lead your team to victory and post a point to your teams leaderboard.

GET IN THE GAME
Feel the impact of every game-changing tackle with smoother, harder hitting collision effects. Go deep with sharper gameplay and cleaner graphics unbelievably enhanced for iPad 2!

AUTHENTIC NFL ACTION
Choose from the 32 NFL teams and battle it out in their true-to-life stadiums. Make trades, track stats, and launch winning strategies from in-depth playbooks, unique to every team.

GO FOR GRIDIRON GLORY ON ORIGIN!
Register for Origin and take your favorite NFL team to the top spot of the leaderboards. Savor every victory as you rack up challenging achievements.

MULTIPLE MADDEN NFL MODES
Jump right in with Exhibition Mode, play through an entire 16-game NFL season in Season Mode, or relive the 2010/2011 playoffs.

Real teams. Real players. Real NFL. MADDEN NFL 12. True to the Game!

GIFT THIS APP: Click the Buy App arrow on the iTunes® App Store.

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
08-29-2011, 02:59 PM
How much is this going to cost?

I review apps on my YouTube channel! If you would like me to review your app then message me! CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF GAMES I'VE BETA TESTED

08-29-2011, 03:02 PM
I am wondering if the higher Resolution does make the Game easier.
08-29-2011, 03:06 PM
OMG is this out at 12midnight in UK?like 3hours??may buy if 3quid

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
08-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP9TV1 View Post
How much is this going to cost?
Updated op with price and file size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I am wondering if the higher Resolution does make the Game easier.
I was wondering the same thing actually given the extra screen real estate. I'm also looking forward to seeing how it plays using the 'Fling'.

Game Center: Diligence
08-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Took the Time to record a few Minutes of the iPhone Version. Maybe someone of the Mods who already does have the iPad Version too can take a Recording of the iPad Version so we can compare those both Version.

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Note:

First 15 Minutes of Gameplay.

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

Last edited by Sanuku; 09-03-2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: iPhone/iPad 2 HD Gameplay Trailer added.
08-29-2011, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Took the Time to record a few Minutes of the iPhone Version. Maybe someone of the Mods who already does have the iPad Version too can take a Recording of the iPad Version so we can compare those both Version.

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

YouTube: video
Note:

Wish could see
Video lol, i may get for ipad2 but looks pricey

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??

Last edited by mashead2000; 08-29-2011 at 05:00 PM.
08-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Thanks Sanuku. Based off the video, it's obvious the graphics are better than last years on all the menus as well as gameplay. The physics clearly look updated as well. I'm looking forward to picking it up no doubt!

Game Center: Diligence
08-29-2011, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashead2000 View Post
OMG is this out at 12midnight in UK?like 3hours??may buy if 3quid
I believe its out in the US tonight but 2nd for Europe.

Vita Favourites - Walking Dead, Killzone, Borderlands 2, Final Fantasy X, Batman, MInecraft.
IOS favourites - Dead Space, TWAU, Xcom, Shadowrun.
Multiplayer ID - Magnum0ik (use a zero)
08-29-2011, 05:11 PM
Err. Wow. Not looking all that hot to me on the iPhone. Animations don't look all that good - especially a few minutes into the game where the WR breaks a bunch of tackles. Also, the rosters are already out of date...McNabb is on the Vikings - not the Redskins. And finally, the commentary is super limited and very repetitive - I hope it can be turned off! ("LOOK OUT! It's Action Control time!!")

Looking forward to seeing how this looks/plays on an iPad 2! Crossing fingers that it's a lot better.

--DotComCTO

Last edited by DotComCTO; 08-29-2011 at 05:16 PM.