★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: geoDefense hard 2

04-28-2009, 03:45 AM
geoDefense hard 2

Hi,

I played this game for a while now and managed to complete all levels but hard 2. I have attached two of my closest shot but as you can see its more creeps to kill! Is there someone who actually complete this level on hardcore mode?

thanks for all help
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0020.PNG
Views:	27
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	3346   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0019.PNG
Views:	27
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	3347  
04-28-2009, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olebok View Post
Hi,

I played this game for a while now and managed to complete all levels but hard 2. I have attached two of my closest shot but as you can see its more creeps to kill! Is there someone who actually complete this level on hardcore mode?

thanks for all help
I think you're on the right track, but you need to upgrade all your rockets to level 6... that way the missiles can track better, and if the target gets destroyed it can move on to the next.. Try to upgrade the first 'triangle' at the beginning to lvl 6, and then move around the map..

also i think you need some of the lasers in the upper right corner..

PS i'm trying to do it right now again and i definitely died at wave 29.. this might be the hardest level!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans

Last edited by Wegmans; 04-28-2009 at 07:22 AM.
04-28-2009, 08:50 AM
the thing with hard 2 is that you need to find the exact balance of cannons up and down. So if your left behind with the upgrades below the creeps will go thru with just a pixel of energy.

Ive tried to upgrade the top to max but then i have no money to upgrade the cannons below. Anywho - im going to try upgrading some to lvl 6 just to tweak it some more