★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***** Due to overwhelming response Marble World is now a FREE game *****

***** We will now offer free content in updates alongside in-app paid stuff. Thanks to everyone for your helpful suggestions. They are all being considered for future updates.*****

Please download it before then. We would like people to give suggestions on improvements and features... so please rate the app for us. Thank you!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VL0_ph8ycQ

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VL0_ph8ycQ

Welcome to the crazy world of Marble World. Where the player is pitted against crazy 3D levels of madness, featuring cannons, saws, platforms, darkness and narrow ledges. Collect the gems and make it to the finish line as fast as you humanly can.

Game Features:

- Choice of 3D and isometric view
- Lush 3D graphics
- Crazy marble physics!
- 23 Insane levels
- World wide leaderboards using game center

Planned Features:
- Multiplayer
- More levels

TommyBear's comments:
Marble World is a marble game set in a world of crazy levels, bumpers, ice, saws, cannons, platforms and conveyor belts.

Marble World - Key Features
* Crazy physics
* 23 insane levels
* Drops, Ramps, Saws, Platforms, Cannons, Conveyors
* Lush 3D graphics (switch between isometric and 3D perspective)
* Smooth soundtrack
* Game Center integration (leaderboards and achievements)
* Universal binary supports iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
* Retina Display support

Coming soon:

* More levels
* Multiplayer action

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VL0_ph8ycQ

iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/marble-world/id454961560?ls=1&mt=8

Tommy
Retro-Soft Games
08-29-2011, 07:36 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

08-29-2011, 08:05 PM
Screenshots remind me of the good old days of Marble Madness. Ahh, the quarters wasted rolling that track ball in the arcades....

Ummm, guess I'm dating myself.
08-30-2011, 10:41 AM
I used to love a bit of MM as well; this looks like it might allow some pleasant reminiscing.

Would like to know what the control scheme is; seems like maybe tilt with tap to jump? I would hope for some form of touch alternative as I really dislike almost all tilt based games.
A stick would surely be able to do the job. Might just take the plunge anyway.
08-30-2011, 10:49 AM
Tilt only and no way to calibrate the tilt so "neutral" has to be device horizontal. Also there's no way to turn off the music and keep the SFX.

Disappointing.
08-30-2011, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post
Tilt only and no way to calibrate the tilt so "neutral" has to be device horizontal.
Damn! That leaves me out. I can certainly live with tilt only controls, but no way of calibrating for your desired position? Criminal.

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
08-30-2011, 12:01 PM
That is disappointing. Tilt controls are fine for this kind of game, but I don't understand why ANY tilt controled game wouldn't have calibration for your desired position.
08-30-2011, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
That is disappointing. Tilt controls are fine for this kind of game, but I don't understand why ANY tilt controled game wouldn't have calibration for your desired position.
Agreed. I'm working on calibration for the update after the one that is already in submission.
08-30-2011, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Tilt only and no way to calibrate the tilt so "neutral" has to be device horizontal. Also there's no way to turn off the music and keep the SFX.

Disappointing.
No problem. I'll add calibration in for the next update after the one that is in submission already and I'll add in-game support for turn music/audio on and off.

Tommy.
08-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Quote:
I used to love a bit of MM as well; this looks like it might allow some pleasant reminiscing.

Would like to know what the control scheme is; seems like maybe tilt with tap to jump? I would hope for some form of touch alternative as I really dislike almost all tilt based games.
A stick would surely be able to do the job. Might just take the plunge anyway.
In the update after the one that is in submission right now, I'll add analog thumb controls.

Tommy