★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Earn your wings, and a few meritorious medals along the way by blasting WWII bad guys out of the sky.

Medal of Gunner gets you closer to a Second World War dogfight than you ever imagined an app could. This fighter plane FPS experience puts you in the gunners position, and makes your skill and savvy the factors that make or break these world-shaping missions. Flight sim elements add convincing authenticity, while Medal of Gunners FPS appeal gets your adrenaline pumping.

Air battles played an incredibly crucial role in the Second World War, and now you can feel the rush of being a pivotal part of those deadly encounters. Complete missions, protect the lives of your brothers in arms, annihilate the enemy, and dominate the skies to achieve victory. Gorgeous 3D graphics, authentic audio, and the satisfaction of inset views of your successes as enemy planes plummet earthward keep the excitement level high and the action addictive.

FEATURES
Console quality 3D graphics, smooth animation, realistic textures, and authentic planes and weaponry serve as the perfect eye candy for WWII buffs and create a unique environment for FPS lovers
Innovative and intuitive controls parallel the reality of being a WWII gunner, while making full use of the extensive capabilities of iOS.
Tilt controls for aiming adjust authentic gunner style sights to hone in on planes as your radio man alerts you to their presenceif you dont blast them away before he gets a chance.
Multiple gunner positions including Left and Right Waist, Top, Ball, Bomb, and Tail turrets (to name a few) give the elite gunner full coverage of the sky in a smooth scrolling 3D environment
Three difficulty levels present perfect pacing for all experience levels and provide hours of replay value
7 formation types present new strategic challenges as you work to protect your combat buddies and rid the skies of enemy aircraft.
Face off with fighters of 8 different types, boasting different armor and arsenals to hone your skills
Multiple weapons and tactical abilities require even more tactical finesse to master as you progress
Meet familiar foes in buffed up boss form and prove youve got what it takes to win one for the Allies
Score medals for conduct, earn lucky amulets, decorate your windshield with stats-bumping 40s pin up beauties, earn game-play bonus items from downed planes, and upgrade your offensive and defensive capabilities, raise your rank and experience Medal of Gunner at its finest!

Keep up with the latest Pictosoft for updates, events, and more!
* Like us: http://www.facebook.com/pictosoft.global
* Follow us: http://www.twitter.com/pictosoft

Pictosoft's comments:
Hi everyone,

Medal Of Gunner has been released on the AppStore!

AppStore:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/medal-of-gunner/id456815571?l=ko&ls=1&mt=8

*Medal of Gunner has been updated and it's fully compatible with both iPhone and iPad.
The updated version 1.0.1 works fine on iPad.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Experience the spectacular FPS game with various features and fulfill your great mission!

Click image for larger version

Name:	__1.png
Views:	1
Size:	467.4 KB
ID:	36913Click image for larger version

Name:	__2.png
Views:	0
Size:	469.1 KB
ID:	36914Click image for larger version

Name:	__3.png
Size:	422.6 KB
ID:	36915

1. Subject: Jam
- Mission mode
- Take actions on the Jam that has occurred
Trailer_MOG-Subject: Jam_YouTube

2. Subject: Oil Item
- Mission Mode
- Oil Item (Oil Item helps automatically relieve Jam.)
Trailer_MOG-Subject: Oil Item_YouTube

3. Subject: Gunner Position
- Mission Mode
- Move the gunner position during playing the game
Trailer_MOG-Subject: Gunner Position_YouTube

4. Subject: Mission Mode
- Mission Mode
- From login until the start of mission mode
Trailer_MOG-Subject: Mission Mode_YouTube

5. Subject: Survival Mode
- Mission Mode
- From login until the start of survival mode
Trailer_MOG-Subject: Survival Mode_YouTube

6. Subject: Mission Play_Tailgunner
- Mission Mode
- From login until the play of the mission ‘Corporal’ (Level of difficulty: Hard) and its final result
Trailer_MOG-Subject: Mission Play_YouTube

Name:	__5.png
Size:	483.9 KB
ID:	36916Click image for larger version

Name:	__7.png
Size:	406.3 KB
ID:	36917Click image for larger version

Name:	__8.png
Size:	474.2 KB
ID:	36918

* Description
Flying the B-17(Flying Fortress), a heavy bomber of the Allied Forces, which performed the brilliant exploit in Europe during the World War Ⅱ, aerial gunners defend the enemy’s fighter planes that are attacking to shoot down the bomber of the Allied Forces moving to the destination for the mission of bombing or returning to the base after the mission by using the Caliber 50 machine gun.

The B-17 has the 8 antiaircraft defense gunner sights armed with a single gun or twin guns of Caliber 50. Aerial gunners arrayed in each gunner sight should find promptly the enemy’s fighters that are heading fast for the B-17 while flying up and down in every direction and diving or turning quickly, and defend the B-17 by expecting the fighter’s movements to shoot down the fighters with the gun during the antiaircraft fight.

* Features
1. FPS playing based on full 3D graphic & CG effect
2. Hitting with a strong sound effect
3. Thrilling control by tilting
4. Main Game Play
- Shooting for the fighters attacking in every route
- Fast move among the 8 gunner sight
- Protect the whole formation of the B-17 bombers with players
5. Main Target Object
- Fighters: 8 fighters with the different flying and attack power
*Bf-109, fw-190, ta-152, me-262, X Normal/Boss Types
*7 formation of fighters composed of 1 to 3 planes per fighter
*2 weapons and 2 aggression tactics per plane
- Boss Monster Flying Object
6. 3 difficulties: Normal, Hard, Extreme
- Different speed, weapon power and defensive power of the fighter
7. Game Play Bonus Item: Shoot down the fighter with items to get bonuses.

Pictosoft Inc.
http://www.facebook.com/MedalOfGunner
http://www.facebook.com/pictosoft.global
http://twitter.com/pictosoft

Name:	__4.png
Size:	497.9 KB
ID:	36919Click image for larger version

Name:	__6.png
Size:	383.6 KB
ID:	36920
08-29-2011, 11:01 PM
Ow, what's with the vids all being on auto-play? :S

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.

08-29-2011, 11:28 PM
Something is wrong with the game. It wont work on ipad. Its stuck at the opening screen.
08-30-2011, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Ow, what's with the vids all being on auto-play? :S
playing the game could be more interesting than just looking at videos. Thank you
08-30-2011, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokeadeyemo View Post
Something is wrong with the game. It wont work on ipad. Its stuck at the opening screen.
Sorry, this version is not compatible with ipad. wrong information was given.
08-30-2011, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictosoft View Post
playing the game could be more interesting than just looking at videos. Thank you
Seriously, this is bad form. You have six videos auto-playing, each blasting the game music. That's six videos playing the same unsynchronized song at top volume automatically, which I can't imagine would endear anyone to this game.

I'm really glad I didn't open this at work... This kind of thing is also hell on slower computers or internet connections. I'd really advise fixing it, just give the youtube links instead of forcing them on us.
08-30-2011, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormoop View Post
Seriously, this is bad form. You have six videos auto-playing, each blasting the game music. That's six videos playing the same unsynchronized song at top volume automatically, which I can't imagine would endear anyone to this game.

I'm really glad I didn't open this at work... This kind of thing is also hell on slower computers or internet connections. I'd really advise fixing it, just give the youtube links instead of forcing them on us.
Thank you for your valuable advice. I didn't notice what you have pointed out.
I edited them, just one video is playing and others can be through the link.
08-30-2011, 03:21 AM
So what happens to people like me who bought this thinking it would work on the ipad? Too bad for me? Wow! Its not worth the trouble to me but I should take this up with apple. I mean why misleading people into thinking its a Universal build if it is not? And it has the Universal build sign on the buy button. Seems shady to me.
08-31-2011, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokeadeyemo View Post
So what happens to people like me who bought this thinking it would work on the ipad? Too bad for me? Wow! Its not worth the trouble to me but I should take this up with apple. I mean why misleading people into thinking its a Universal build if it is not? And it has the Universal build sign on the buy button. Seems shady to me.
Kindly download again the app you already purchased for iPad at no cost after the version-updating for iPad compatibility.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
08-31-2011, 03:21 AM
Still has universal sign on AppStore lol bad communication here or what

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??