★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: LV1
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.0 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: imonster is fantastic. They're everywhere. There're special imonsters at mysterious area. They have gorgeous look and scary power. Some of them can even evolve into 7 kinds of forms. Many people want them,but it's not easy. It is said they only appear 7 days in 1000 years.

Evolve
imonsters are born from eggs. They grow through fighting with other imonsters, and evolve when they got more power. After that, not only their looks and power will develop, they can also learn more powerful skills.

Status
imonsters have 17 kinds of statuses, including fire, water, grass, electricity and so on. Most of them only have one status, but some have 2. Different statuses will affect fighting result. You have to learn how to make use of them.

Feature
imonsters have their own features, which make them unique. Different imonsters may have the same features.

Match
There's no NPC here. Everyone is from different place that get together in this imonster world and share the joy of hunt, collect and train imonsters. They try to train the best imonsters and win the game--you are the best imonster trainer!

lv1cc's comments:
◆Theres absolutely no ad in this game!◆
◆Theres absolutely no charge in this game!◆

imonster is fantastic. They're everywhere. There're special imonsters at mysterious area. They have gorgeous look and scary power. Some of them can even evolve into 7 kinds of forms. Many people want them,but it's not easy. It is said they only appear 7 days in 1000 years.

★Evolve★
imonsters are born from eggs. They grow through fighting with other imonsters, and evolve when they got more power. After that, not only their looks and power will develop, they can also learn more powerful skills.

★Status★
imonsters have 17 kinds of statuses, including fire, water, grass, electricity and so on. Most of them only have one status, but some have 2. Different statuses will affect fighting result. You have to learn how to make use of them.

★Feature★
imonsters have their own features, which make them unique. Different imonsters may have the same features.

★Match★
There's no NPC here. Everyone is from different place that get together in this imonster world and share the joy of hunt, collect and train imonsters. They try to train the best imonsters and win the game--you are the best imonster trainer!

iTunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id458566054?mt=8

08-30-2011, 03:34 AM
Very cute role image!

08-30-2011, 05:04 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinalStudio View Post
Very cute role image!
^-^........................................
08-30-2011, 05:17 AM
well iMonster is one of the best which i played on my Iphone and really everybody likes it so much and in the game imonster did a great job and thanks you have share it with us in this forum
08-30-2011, 05:26 AM
That last screenshot looks awesome, I love the art.

Although I'm confused about how it plays.
Do you have a video?
No NPC?
So is it online, against other real people?
And how do you capture new monsters?
Is it random, or are there actually environments you walk around?

Sokaroka
Graal HQ - http://graal-ta.weebly.com/
(Very outdated, haven't played Graal in years, but still has some decent guides etc. if you wanna update it/take over feel free to PM me)
08-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokaroka View Post
That last screenshot looks awesome, I love the art.

Although I'm confused about how it plays.
Do you have a video?
No NPC?
So is it online, against other real people?
And how do you capture new monsters?
Is it random, or are there actually environments you walk around?
It is online game, gamers all real people.
08-30-2011, 09:24 AM
Do you need a constant internet connection to play this? That is, is this game one of those online only web things or can you play it offline too?

Game Center: Jenohart
08-30-2011, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenohart View Post
Do you need a constant internet connection to play this? That is, is this game one of those online only web things or can you play it offline too?
yup,you need a constant internet connection to play imonster
08-30-2011, 07:42 PM
promo code

Here's free promo code, first come first serve.

WEA7HRXF4NMY
08-30-2011, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lv1cc View Post
Here's free promo code, first come first serve.

WEA7HRXF4NMY
Cool, thanks for the code.
I'll check it out and leave my impressions, and maybe try to answer some of the questions being asked here.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind