★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Touch Ski 3D v2.0: $0.99 Sale, MAJOR update announcement, Featured in App Store!

04-28-2009, 08:39 AM
Touch Ski 3D v2.0: $0.99 Sale, MAJOR update announcement, Featured in App Store!

Hey guys,

We've got SO much news!

UPDATE: We will be giving away one promo code per day until v2.0 is approved!

TOUCH SKI 3D v2.0: GO CRAZY.

In honor of our upcoming MAJOR Touch Ski 3D v2.0 update, and in celebration of being featured in the App Store, we are dropping our price to $0.99. That's right - we are TRIPLING the game's content, and 1/3-ing its price.

Touch Ski 3D: $0.99 in the App Store

Touch Ski 3D Lite: Free in the App Store

Touch Arcade Review

Coming extremely soon in version 2.0:
- Four Freestyle Parks (with a COMPLETE trick system including grabs, spins, and airs)
- Sixteen Race Courses (in addition to the preexisting 16 slalom courses)
- Freestyle Ski Jump Mode
- Four Tight Slalom Courses (the ultimate test of precision and skill)
- Ski School Training Mode (with three Ski School courses: basic skiing, ski-jumping, and tricks)
- Improved integration of the high score system (see your target time when selecting each course)
- Making a "V" stance while airborne in Ski Jump gives extra distance

All of this brings our grand total to:
- 7 Modes (race, slalom, freestyle park, tight slalom, distance jump, freestyle jump, ski school)
- 42 Full-length courses, all complete with Online High scores!

Seriously, we are SO excited for you guys to see this. Touch Ski 3D's innovative control scheme has already been heralded by every major review site as the leader of the iPhone control revolution, and now we are supplementing that by giving Touch Ski more content than any app... ever. We defy you to find a game with anywhere near as much replayability, content, and fun. And we are giving all of this to you for $0.99. We will have a new trailer video up shortly to give you a taste of the overwhelming number of new features!

A million thanks to all the Touch Arcade users who provided us with suggestions. We channeled all of your exciting ideas and feedback into the utter beast that is Touch Ski 3D v2.0!

Original v1.0 Video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners

Last edited by Naquatic; 04-29-2009 at 05:57 AM.
04-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Awesome! I can hardly wait.

And to all you prospective buyers, at 99c this is the best deal on the app store

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein

04-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Ho Ho HO!

Finally! A price drop! It is yesterday once more!

Clicking "buy" now...

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
04-28-2009, 10:12 AM
Oh, and I forgot to ask, has this update already been submitted?

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
04-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Sold!
04-28-2009, 10:33 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
what about a racing mode against cpu championship?

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
04-28-2009, 11:06 AM
well the one thing i thought was needed was freestyle and tricks so... YAY!
i urge anyone who likes sport games or racing games or just great touch-screen games with innovative controls to get this.
Also i think there should be a free mode where you are going down an infinitely long course with a few jumps, that would be awesome. This is my favorite FPS on the idevice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
No. But there's a good chance she'll put her hand down there. Like we were holding hands in the movie, she moved our hands on my lap and I was just thinking...oh god please not now please stay soft
Reminding for when I get new iPod: Epic Win

Last edited by super6ft7; 04-28-2009 at 11:19 AM.
04-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Wow, thank you so much for the positive feedback! Our goal truly is to make this the best deal in the App Store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
Oh, and I forgot to ask, has this update already been submitted?
It's getting submitted some time today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattll View Post
what about a racing mode against cpu championship?
Why not. I'll look into this shortly.

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners

Last edited by Naquatic; 04-28-2009 at 03:32 PM.
04-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Wow, it was already an amazing game for 99 cents. Whoever doesn't buy it now does not know what they will be missing out on. This update is perhaps the best update for an app I have seen YET! (pocket god's updates are spread out)
04-28-2009, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anduril_ukr View Post
Wow, it was already an amazing game for 99 cents. Whoever doesn't buy it now does not know what they will be missing out on. This update is perhaps the best update for an app I have seen YET! (pocket god's updates are spread out)
Yes, as far as we know it's the biggest update in the history of the App Store

Michael and Will