★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: DESCRIPTION

Become a dancing star with iDancing, a unique rhythm game that tests your musical timing and coordination!

Featuring a variety of popular songs to choose from, and a background full of stunning 3D graphics and visual effects, the object of the game is to make your dancing avatar dance to the beat by tapping multiple drumheads as a stream of musical note balls fall on them. Try to time it just right so you hit the drumhead exactly as a ball collides with it. The balls are synchronized with the music tempo and your avatar will dance to the beat if you hit the drumheads accurately.

Choose from our cool 3D dancing avatars or take to the dance floor yourself by customizing the avatar. Follow the in-game instructions to send us photos and we can create a unique, life-like, 3D dancing avatar modeled on you! You can download it to the game and before long, you'll see yourself throwing down moves on the dance floor!

Select one of 3 modes - Easy mode, Normal mode or give your fingers a real workout in Hard mode.

Feel the beat, get into the rhythm, enjoy the tunes, and with proper timing, show off your dance skills!

charles's comments:
Cool new dancing game from Teemsoft.

Game play video

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-31-2011, 09:11 PM
I'd just like to add that any feedback or questions about this game are more than welcome

09-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Here is an explanation of the really cool customizable avatar feature that was mentioned in the game description.

Send us 5 of your photos, each from a different angle, as illustrated in the thumbnails below - front, back, left side, right side and a close-up of your face. Then our artists will create a 3D model based on you that will be automatically downloaded to your game as a new dancing avatar.

Check out this video to see the avatar created from the photos above, in action on the dance floor.

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-05-2011, 02:31 AM
Looks promising; I think the personal avatar is a neat feature. Two of the bigger questions for me would be which/how many songs are included, and whether there are enough dance moves that the game's visuals don't become repetitive too soon.

The in-game feedback font might need a bit more refinement, though: the one chosen for the screenshots looks bland and generic, while the one used in the videos doesn't really suit rest of the the game's style, and is a bit too obtrusive.

Putting in a request for a promo code for this, as per the promo code forum thread. ^_^
09-05-2011, 02:32 AM
It looks like a great game. Like a combination of just dance and tap tap? Cant tell the actual gameplay from the screenshots, but it looks great. And Ireally rather like the customizable avatar. I'd love to get a code to try this out.
09-05-2011, 02:39 AM
The video just loaded on my iPad. Gameplay looks great. Graphics are superb. But the font in the gameplay for points and combos isn't the best choice. Maybe go with something more similar to the main menu font, or change them both to something that will suit the gameplay better.
09-05-2011, 02:40 AM
The game looks promising but can I change the song title or does it takes the song from my iTunes album in my iPhone? Can I change the avatar or customize the character?
09-05-2011, 02:41 AM
OMG I think my daughter would love this. That personal avatar looks amazing! Would easy mode be easy enough for children?
09-05-2011, 02:49 AM
Oh also, how would the songs and dance moves work? Is there a solitary in-game album you can choose from, or will there be choices to buy albums like in Tap Tap games? Or might you be able to import compatible music from the library on the device?
Will the dance moves be updated so that the same ones aren't repeated so many times?

If I think of anything else, I'll post.
09-05-2011, 02:51 AM
Would like to have a promocode for my iPad! XD

By the way, does the game support leaderboard? Can we play tracks from our music library? Thanks in advance for answering the question and the promocode.