★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Most bats know how to fly, but this one needs your help. Touch to use his grapple-legs to swing through the air, then release to send him soaring! Gain (and maintain) momentum so he stays ahead of the rising sun or above a fire below. Collect enough fruit and he can briefly fly over dangers like tigers and pandas. How far can you go in this addicting new physics action-puzzler?

Swing the Bat Highlights
Addictive gameplay that keeps you coming back for more.
Simple, one-touch controls that are a breeze to pick up.
Swing meter helps you perfect your swinging technique, all you pros can switch it off.
Two game modes, Dusk til Dawn and Night Fire.
Avoid bamboo branch swinging pandas, banana throwing monkeys and vicious tigers as you swing through the jungle.
Dozens of objectives to complete to unlock awesome bat costumes.
Cute, old school cartoon style graphics.
Plays on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.

For more information or support please visit www.chillingo.com

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

08-31-2011, 06:08 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

First 15. Minutes of Gameplay. I like it so far and it seem like one of those Games that will keep me busy for the rest of the upcoming Weeks were i might have not enough Games to be played or create HD Gameplay Trailer about *j/k*

Well Done Chillingo

08-31-2011, 06:32 PM
How is this game?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-31-2011, 07:03 PM
wait, is this an endless runner? if it is, and its good, then im getting 3 endless runners tonight!
08-31-2011, 07:17 PM
I keep seeing this title and thinking it is a baseball game.
08-31-2011, 07:21 PM
game looks pretty interesting... but then again, I'm a sucker for these swinging games... it'll depend on the controls though, because I'm usually let down in that area... =oP

But by the looks of it, it controls pretty well...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
08-31-2011, 08:12 PM
intriguing...

and only a buck? double that. looking forward to hearing impressions on this, very curious on to how it plays. I second the last post about swinging games with finicky controls.

Gamecenter/OpenFeint/Plus+: dizzydank

Reviews @AppTudes

Check out Processed Media!
09-01-2011, 10:50 AM
and yes... this is how rope swingers controls should be... tap anywhere to flick the rope out and hook on to objects, release to let the rope go... FRIGGIN AWESOME GAME!!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid