★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
This game is so goooood
And it's gonna get even better with 20 more levels coming soon as well as Lite version with 40 (or even more!) completely different levels. Obviously, both an update and Lite version for free
10-30-2011, 11:30 AM
I can 2 star level 1-19 with ease but 3 star is eluding me. Help?

10-30-2011, 12:38 PM
interesting concept but high price!

I love this world!
10-30-2011, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
You can always check out Punch a Hole MINI, it's free and has completely new 48 levels. However, I'm in good mood today, so a promo code has just landed in your Inbox
10-30-2011, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueknight1st View Post
I can 2 star level 1-19 with ease but 3 star is eluding me. Help?
Punch holes on of the sides, not in the center. If that's still not helpful, let me know, I'll send you correct solution
10-30-2011, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Oh come-on... 2$ ? You can't even eat properly with this cash, games are not snacks This game have awesome, beautiful design, it is worth it! You want to tell me that Commander Pixman is also too expensive ?

I've seen that thread, downloaded "MINI" edition and I was blown away by this design. Congratulations really, I'll buy full version when I beat "MINI"

I przy okazji pozdrowienia dla kolegi dewelopera z Polski
( In English: "And by the way cheers from fellow developer from Poland )
10-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciechan View Post
You can always check out Punch a Hole MINI, it's free and has completely new 48 levels. However, I'm in good mood today, so a promo code has just landed in your Inbox
Thanks, man!! Stay tuned for the review

EDIT: To OneMinuteGames - I love Commander Pixman! But I purchased it when it was at a buck. Now...hmm...lol joking!
I can see a well-done retro game from many miles (AHAH), but Punch a Hole is something innovative and many times innovative things simply fail (I'm sure this is not the case )

EDIT 2: Oh, and the last week I purchased 9-10 a-buck games...I don't go to rob banks, eh! LOL

I love this world!

Last edited by foxmulderino; 10-30-2011 at 02:55 PM.
10-30-2011, 02:50 PM
Quote:
It's only $2. Also it's well worth the price.
11-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Ok, few words to describe this game I haven't finished yet (ahem, the later levels are super-hard for me LOL).
If you are fan of puzzle games, beatiful visual, easy-to-understand but hard-to-master game mechanic and if sometimes, playing billiards, you have the desire to give a punch on the green table this game is for you!
The first levels are easy, very easy but the second set already makes your brain to start working.
Level of recommendation: High 5/5 stars

I love this world!
11-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Ok, few words to describe this game I haven't finished yet (ahem, the later levels are super-hard for me LOL).
If you are fan of puzzle games, beatiful visual, easy-to-understand but hard-to-master game mechanic and if sometimes, playing billiards, you have the desire to give a punch on the green table this game is for you!
The first levels are easy, very easy but the second set already makes your brain to start working.
Level of recommendation: High 5/5 stars
Just wish more people would recognize it...

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3