★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Chillingo Ltd
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Lets roll!
Sometimes, you just want to squish things. With its intuitive one-touch controls, Fruit Roll makes steamrolling caterpillars, monkeys, frogs, and more a delight. But you can only flatten those enemies if they match your current color. So, be on the lookout for fruit that changes your hue. The more you squish, the more stars you collect and the higher your bonus. Fruit Roll is a breezy game that anybody can enjoybut can you be the one to master it?

Fruit Roll Highlights
Intuitive controls make Fruit Roll easy to pick up and play for everyone.
Rolling up fruit and rolling over enemies is more addictive than you think.
Thanks to the use of color, Fruit Roll is the next evolution of the infinite runner genre.
Collect stars by squishing enemies and put together huge combos for a high score.
Capture three of the same fruit in a row to unlock amazing powers.
Gorgeous graphics that really pop and unique music make Fruit Roll a feast for your eyes and ears.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=105713
08-31-2011, 06:23 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Wow... It released. ^_^

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog

08-31-2011, 09:15 AM
Wow, can't wait for US release!!!
08-31-2011, 10:51 AM
Polished graphics! Looks awesome, will try it!
08-31-2011, 11:53 PM
Game Impressions

This is a nice little game~ extremely easy to start and also challenging! Good job, chillingo.
09-01-2011, 12:10 AM
I hope the in game music is not what we hear from the video...

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
09-01-2011, 01:52 AM
sounds fun, like a mario in fruit
09-01-2011, 02:31 AM
Now onto my hands on time with this Fruit Rolling game.

First up this is certainly one game to keep an eye out for when it releases if you like those fun,colourful and addictive endless running or in this case fruit rolling games and this game has that certain charm about it.

Gameplay is super simple just tap the screen to make your Fruit jump,double tap to jump higher and collect along the way stars and different coloured fruit,which you can then change to at any time simply by tapping on the coloured fruit you wish to become.

You need to keep changing colour as these will have a different effect when you are playing and are needed to defeat the various different coloured enemies you will encounter as you play.

Such as change to yellow fruit to defeat yellow worms,change to brown fruit to take out the brown monkeys and so on.

Upto 3 different coloured fruits can be collected at anytime and if you mange to collect 3 of the same you will transform into a manic evil looking super fruit which will knock out any enemies in your path for a limited time.

At the end of each level you will jump into a collection of stars so be ready to double tap to collect as many as possible and then it's onto the next level.

Try to get as far as possible before ultimately meeting your eventual squished fruit demise.

In one word, it totally worths one buck!
09-01-2011, 03:26 AM
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
I hope the in game music is not what we hear from the video...
I think it's the same
09-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Game Impressions

I bought it. It is fun! Great for killing a couple of minutes. Quick and simple.
My younger brother cannot put it down. He is 9 years old.

Originally Posted by hopihopi View Post
...and you seem to be the biggest fan of my game on this forum!