★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Jelly Defence - (by Infinite Dreams) [Pulled]

08-31-2011, 09:00 AM
Jelly Defence - (by Infinite Dreams) [Pulled]

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 93 MB.

Price in NZ is $6.49 which should translate to USD $4.99

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Finally something worth defending!

Join the Jelly forces now and lead them to glory in this uneven and fierce fight against the invaders! Use your tactical skills and wisdom to tip the scales of victory in your favor in order to save the Diploglobe and the Jelly nation from the agressors! That's right, you are their only hope - the one they call the liberator, the true leader, the Jelly savior! You are the hero they deserve! Just look at these poor little creatures. They trust you, they believe in you, they rely on you. Can you refuse those big faithfull eyes (or eye)? You're really their only hope!

Get Jelly Defence now and lose yourself in an amazing, unique and beautiful world! Build powerful towers and lead your army to battle against fantastic and demanding enemies! The most magic, addicting and surreal adventure awaits you! Jump in and become the ultimate Jelly legend!

Jelly Defense, mmm...

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 93 MB.

Price in NZ is $6.49 which should translate to USD $4.99
08-31-2011, 09:37 AM
Yes!!!!!!

Been waiting for this one! Thought it was couple of weeks away. Sold!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja

08-31-2011, 09:38 AM
With so many good releases today, I'm not sure I can justify $4.99 for another tower defense game. It's definitely going on my wishlist, but I'm going to need to read some seriously good reviews to bump it up to a buy any time soon.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
08-31-2011, 09:56 AM
What a sudden! My Jelly Clock tells there are still 28 days to go for the release...Does Infinite Dreams not really know the exact date of release of their app... soooooooo strange!!!!
08-31-2011, 10:33 AM
Dear TA users,

We are deeply sorry for the confusion but Jelly Defence is not coming out today. The game version which accidentally appears in the New Zeeland App Store is early BETA, tested few months ago with the press.

Jelly Defence was removed from the App Store and soon will be not available for download. Please do not purchase the game, the final version should be ready for you soon. Apologize for the whole mess, we are only humans

Last edited by ArturID; 08-31-2011 at 10:37 AM.
08-31-2011, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturID View Post
Dear TA users,

We are deeply sorry for the confusion but Jelly Defence is not coming out today. The game version which accidentally appears in the New Zeeland App Store is early BETA, tested few months ago with the press.

Jelly Defence was removed from the App Store and soon will be not available for download. Please do not purchase the game, the final version should be ready for you soon. Apologize for the whole mess, we are only humans
I feel like crying! I'm a grown man....that never grew up!

Still 4 weeks to go then?

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
08-31-2011, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Potticary View Post
I feel like crying! I'm a grown man....that never grew up!

Still 4 weeks to go then?
Yes, Jelly Clock works fine
08-31-2011, 10:40 AM
Ouch, hope not many people bought it.

Must be frustrating for you, I'm guessing this was the initially planned release date?

Still, it's good to actually see some screenshots, looks really nice
08-31-2011, 10:44 AM
Is the iPhone version launching at the same time as the iPad?
08-31-2011, 12:20 PM
Closing the thread since it was pulled.