★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SHOVEL
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 6.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The game has been designated 112 rounds, absolutely worthy to buy now.

By turning the boxes around to allow the lovely creatures move to the destinations.

This is challenging your direction sense and space sense. Use least number of steps to achieve the destination.
There will be several kinds of obstacles, helpful stuffs and creatures presenting in the game, and it makes more complex, you need to figure it out.

goodnull's comments:
app url: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gravity-monster-hd/id458612516?ls=1&mt=8

game name: Gravity Monster HD

Description
The game has been designated 112 rounds, absolutely worthy to buy now.

By turning the boxes around to allow the lovely creatures move to the destinations.

This is challenging your direction sense and space sense. Use least number of steps to achieve the destination.
There will be several kinds of obstacles, helpful stuffs and creatures presenting in the game, and it makes more complex, you need to figure it out

Promo Code:
TMXA49NJWXW4
74XYPE464WYY
3EM676L6WA9K
XKJ4EXXA46L7
MAMY6RK647NE
LF6FXWXY73M3
7A94THJNR7FW
NJK7RJETYP96
MRNMX3K3Y7HX
EKY7FXY43HYE

RJXWFLYH4THH
AFLR7JPTEFXK
ENYEJ3NL9APH
YXWA46W3NA3R
66E6RTMERHJJ
AWAFPRPPFX4X
YLJYKALRA6LJ
YWK9FMWKHPEH
KLXRLN7WYYYX
H4PKRK6MTPJE
08-31-2011, 10:00 AM
Used XKJ4EXXA46L7. Thanks.

08-31-2011, 10:44 AM
Used MRNMX3K3Y7HX

Thanks!
08-31-2011, 10:53 AM
Used: H4PKRK6MTPJE
Thank you very much
08-31-2011, 11:08 AM
Used: KLXRLN7WYYYX thanks
08-31-2011, 12:15 PM
thanks for YWK9FMWKHPEH
08-31-2011, 12:36 PM
I got AFLR7JPTEFXK, thanks!

Everything below that is used FYI.

Thanks!!!
08-31-2011, 03:08 PM
Will post a review on AppStore tonight. Here, is what I think based off of playing the first 15 levels.

Game mechanics:
The object of the game is to move the blue square shaped people blocks to the checkered square block. This is accomplished by rotating the screen right or left. As you rotate the screen gravity will change appropriately and your blue block will fall until it reaches an obstacle in it's path. Each level is setup with a certain amount of blocks that do not move to allow you to strategically rotate the screen moving your blue block along your desired path to reach the finish (checkered block).

The puzzles start off very easy and become increasingly difficult as each new level is unlocked. In my play through of the first 15 levels, the puzzles seemed very well thought out and by level 13 it was easy to see that, over the course of 112 levels spanning 3 worlds, my brain is going to be put through the ringer. The game does gradually add new game play elements to keep the puzzles fresh and engaging such as, blocks that break after you hit them twice and blocks that eat your blue block, and more than one blue block at a time. I am sure there are more types of blocks, but my limited playtime only afforded me the opportunity to experience those two types. It also has the familiar 3 star rating which awards your puzzle solving prowess based on number of moves and time to complete each puzzle.

Sound: Not much to say about the sound other than it has pleasant orchestral background music (which does loop and can be turned off) and the occasional
chipmunk voice of your litlle blue blocks.

Graphics: The puzzles, sound, and background graphics display a level of polish and whimsy that when compared to actual gameplay graphics, the extremely spartan graphics seem almost out of place. As I played the game, I couldn't help think how some additional graphical flourishes would help push this game to the next level. Imagine playing chuzzle, but instead of playing with some cute chuzzles they were simply lifeless circles or the disappointment you felt when you found out what that bag of sea monkeys really looked like, now you have an idea of the kind of letdown these graphics represent.

Overall: If your a fan of really well thought out logic puzzles that continues to provide new challenges over a generous amount of content, than this game is
most definitely for you. Just be warned the trip will not be visually appealing.

4 out of 5 stars.