Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-22-2011, 10:21 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

anyone having trouble finding where the "worn book" is for the quest with librarian theodore? i cant seem to find it anywhere in miniature garden.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:55 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I went through that part a while ago so I don't remember for sure, however I think I remember that there is a set of stairs in the middle of one of the rooms that leads to another area. That area has a short path that leads to a room with a couple of book shelves. The "worn book" should be on the floor in that room. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Good luck!
Old 10-23-2011, 01:35 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Loving the feel of this game so far, just picked it up after reading the great impressions on here, was even better than I had expected it to be. I do have one point of confusion after reading in this thread, I went through every page, though towards the end I primarily just read the developer responses.

How do I dual-wield? People keep talking about playing the dual wielder, I see a sword and board, two hander, and caster at character creation, I picked the sword and board thinking I may be able to dual wield later, 10 levels in, no dual wield, am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks,
~Varyl
Old 10-23-2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varyl View Post
Loving the feel of this game so far, just picked it up after reading the great impressions on here, was even better than I had expected it to be. I do have one point of confusion after reading in this thread, I went through every page, though towards the end I primarily just read the developer responses.

How do I dual-wield? People keep talking about playing the dual wielder, I see a sword and board, two hander, and caster at character creation, I picked the sword and board thinking I may be able to dual wield later, 10 levels in, no dual wield, am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks,
~Varyl
It's a passive skill, and I believe that it first becomes available on level 10. Click on the Skill option in the pause menu and choose the Passive option -- it's on the upper right square.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:17 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Are the portals on the east and west of the "blade courtyard" room for future content? or is there currently a way to activate them?

Love the game by the way. Currently a level 122 on Enoshu. Has anyone played both Allen and Enoshu to a high level? How do they compare?
Old 10-24-2011, 01:23 PM

hi guys,may i ask where is the Orc inhabitant in the forgotten tomb of the orcs1?
i killed 20 orc lords but cant find the place to submit the quest.
the quest name is Renaissance of the Orcs.

Thanks for your help.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:17 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Do you guys remember roughly where Natural Sulfur Powder comes from?

I've run out and I need to make Enchantment Stones. I'm around level 55, and nothing has dropped it in a while.

Also, the Orc guy should be at the beginning of the Area, if I'm thinking of the right spot. He'll give you another quest. You can't exit the area the way you've come, so make sure you finish and report his quests before you leave, or you have to do it again.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:33 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybalt View Post

I've run out and I need to make Enchantment Stones. I'm around level 55, and nothing has dropped it in a while.
4th floor from the elementals with the hammers.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:49 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickRob70 View Post
4th floor from the elementals with the hammers.
Awesome, thanks.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybalt View Post

Also, the Orc guy should be at the beginning of the Area, if I'm thinking of the right spot. He'll give you another quest. You can't exit the area the way you've come, so make sure you finish and report his quests before you leave, or you have to do it again.
Thx,I suspects that too but now you recfm it then most likely I can't hand this quest in anymore.