★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-04-2011, 12:19 PM
You know, I love how hard it is to get gold. With the sheer amount of levels, and how random they are, it's going to take FOREVER to finish off Amazing Charlie completely.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
You know, I love how hard it is to get gold. With the sheer amount of levels, and how random they are, it's going to take FOREVER to finish off Amazing Charlie completely.
That's why I liked AiF took ages to get gold in every level but was fun 100% through

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

09-04-2011, 12:21 PM
@syntheticvoid I'm very glad to hear that (except for the part with your wife being mad at you and so)

Please let me know what you think of the rest of the game. I'm dying to get some feedback, so I know how I can do better for my next games.
09-04-2011, 12:23 PM
@triggywiggy @metalcasket I always loved games that are tricky and challenging. Especially when it is myself and not the game that is to blame when I'm failing
09-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Ok Blue Carrot - you owe MetalCasket a commission - he TOTALLY sold me on this. Loading it know.

(shaking fist @MC - you cost me so much FUN money)
09-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Ok Blue Carrot - you owe MetalCasket a commission - he TOTALLY sold me on this. Loading it know.

(shaking fist @MC - you cost me so much FUN money)
lol... add me to the list of people who's bought games because of casket... =oP

I wouldn't have gotten this one without him... at least not so soon... =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
09-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Crap just played the first act and it is a TOTAL BLAST.

(still shaking fist, but THANKS MC!)
09-04-2011, 12:38 PM
I sure do

Just as I owe doodlejumber a lot for introducing this forum to Red Beard.
09-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCarrotGames View Post
@triggywiggy @metalcasket I always loved games that are tricky and challenging. Especially when it is myself and not the game that is to blame when I'm failing
I certainly do appreciate that. I also love how even though the game looks so simple and cheerful, and is accessible to all, you know that completing it perfectly isn't going to be a walk in the park.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Haha, you guys are more than welcome! I certainly wasn't going to shut up and let people miss the perfect opportunity to get to know Amazing Charlie.

Also, don't mention it Blue Carrot... Thank YOU for making such an awesome game. I hope people see and appreciate the praise it's getting in this thread and start throwing their money towards you. You certainly deserve it.