★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Alpha Balls 1.0 - (by AppSolute Entertainment)

08-31-2011, 09:20 PM
Alpha Balls 1.0 - (by AppSolute Entertainment)

Hey Everyone,

It been a while since I have made a new game but I've got a really fun one here for you today. Its Called Alpha Balls and this is by far the best game We have made to date. Im really excited to show this off to you guys.

Youtube link | Pop Up

They came without notice, destroying our beloved planet, forcing us to take up residence on the moon. Unable to destroy them our scientists developed a method of repelling their forces. Its your turn at the gun and you are our last hope. An experimental weapon called the 'absorber' will be launched from the surface of the moon, so keep an eye out for it. Good luck soldier.

*GameCenter Leaderboard
*Retina Graphics
*Addictive Gameplay
*Very Easy to Learn, Yet very Challenging to get the high score

Alpha Balls is a mix of Planetary Defense and Physics. This game is a great time killer and intense fun all in one. Simply touch the screen for a rapid fire or touch with a second finger to fire a larger shot to help with the larger enemy Alpha Balls. Survive as long as you can and dominate the Worldwide Leader-board.

This baby goes live late tonight or tomorrow And will be available through this iTunes Link,

Let me know what you think And i'll be watching for you guys on the leader board. Just try and beat my high score.

Last edited by tenrdrmer; 08-31-2011 at 09:23 PM.
08-31-2011, 10:03 PM
Its Live now in the UK and I would guess other stors on that side of the world.

Also here a link to a Pre-Release Review http://theappshack54.blogspot.com/20...-balls-to.html

09-01-2011, 03:19 AM
Picked this up earlier, great little time filler

iOS and Mac developer - Website
Latest Game - Retro Puzzler - Line Ar(X)
09-01-2011, 04:14 AM
This looks great. Going to pick this up later.
09-01-2011, 08:18 AM
Quite a nice little game... been playing it this morning.

Promo video could do with 30 seconds chopping off the beginning though

09-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Picked this game up yesterday! Still playing it! Unique and fun!
09-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Thanks For the nice comments guys. I appreciate everyone who has picked it up. I have been watching the hourly rankings to day and currently its sitting at 355 in the UK and 599 in the US. So it is getting downloads which is nice.

I would like to ask for your help to get this thing pushed up there higher. No matter what Store your in Please go pick up Alpha Balls. No-one has beat my High Score yet on GameCenter and I know its possible cause in testing One of the testers set I higher score than mine. So come on guys. Give it a shot. You wont regret it.

09-01-2011, 07:33 PM
Game Impressions

An insta-buy title! Loving it! Look out for me on the leaderboards!
09-02-2011, 09:52 AM
I realized I never posted the Press Release link so here it is for anyone interested.

No ones topped my GameCenter Score yet which really surprised me. But hey I guess I have not topped my own score yet either. Have come pretty close though.

Please if you have downloaded the game leave a review. I sure would appreciate it.

09-02-2011, 03:23 PM
I've just make a 5 star review in U.S. AppStore @speed4mee

Great defender shooter!

The game comes very well designed with great graphics and the unique gameplay with multi touch is flawlessly. The atmospheric music and sound effects fits the game very well.
You have to decide between light and heavy shot with one or two finger touch. And you must take care of your energy and shields, because the shots are reflecting of the shield.
Its not easy to stay a long time, but the game makes a lot of fun and is very addictive.
Game Center integration with leaderboard is another goodie.