★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ustwo™
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.1 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Check out FreeAppsArcade.com to get a free app like DOT5URBO every day.

..... aka DOT5URBO
. .. and ... are available on the iTunes App Store
(collect all 4)

Can you avoid and survive the spikes of death? Can you control insane speed?

A twitch game of lightning reflexes, tunnel vision and survival. Prepare for juice!

The aim of the game is to get as far down the tunnel as possible. Tap the screen to jump the DOT up and down the tunnel, collect pick-ups and avoid all things red and spikey. Collect bonus points by avoiding spikes, and smashing spikes while invincible.

arta's comments:

Quote:
Description
.....™ aka DOT5URBO™

Can you avoid and survive the spikes of death? Can you control insane speed?

A twitch game of lightning reflexes, tunnel vision and survival. Prepare for juice!

The aim of the game is to get as far down the tunnel as possible. Tap the screen to jump the DOT up and down the tunnel, collect pick-ups and avoid all things red and spikey. Collect bonus points by avoiding spikes, and smashing spikes while invincible.

What's New in Version 1.1
- Twitter support
- Facebook support
- Bug fixes
09-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Looks good. Anyone TOFTT?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-01-2011, 02:40 PM
I have had this game on my iPhone since release date. It is amazing Go d/l! You can't beat free!
09-01-2011, 03:06 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
For some reason the appinfo tags aren't displaying the description. I edited it in in the OP.

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
09-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Is this basically like SpikeDislike with power-ups?
09-01-2011, 03:17 PM
lol, didn't see the free price tag. Downloading now....

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero