• Publisher: Lima Sky
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 117.6 MB
  • Version: 3.13
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: BE WARNED: Insanely addictive!
"possibly the best iPhone game ever created" - Touch Arcade

From prime-time sitcoms (BIG BANG THEORY) to late night TV (JIMMY FALLON) to a fashion accessory for pop stars (LADY GAGA), Doodle Jump is EVERYWHERE! It's a cultural craze, a hot new trend!

The iPad version brings you all that you love in the original iPhone game with brilliantly rendered full screen iPad graphics, lush environments, and AWESOME iPad-only features including a special multiplayer racetrack theme!

In Doodle Jump, you guide Doodle the Doodlerusing some of the most subtle and accurate tilt controls in existenceon a springy journey up, up, up a sheet of graph paper, picking up jet packs, avoiding black holes, and blasting baddies with nose balls along the way.

Laugh with delight as Doodle blows past other players' actual score markers scribbled in the margins. And be warned: this game is insanely addictive.

FEATURES:
- 11 incredible worlds + SECRET easter eggs
- broken, moving, disappearing, moveable, shifting, and EXPLODING platforms
- JET PACKs, PROPELLER HATS, ROCKETS, and springs that fly you higher
- UFOs, black holes, monsters, bear traps!
- jump on monsters to bring them down MARIO-style
- Submit score to Facebook & Twitter
- Compete agains friends!
- Global leaderboards, achievements!

How to play:
Tilt to move left or right, tap the screen to shoot.
09-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Also we have a thread dedicated to pricing discussion- http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=52534

09-01-2011, 09:52 PM
So strange to just quietly release the same basic game on iPad after such a long wait and promises of more.
09-02-2011, 12:47 AM
I might pick it up. I thought they said they were taking the time with the iPad version to make it special. Since there aren't many changes they probably should have released it a good while back.
09-02-2011, 04:19 AM
I like it but I don't love it...
09-02-2011, 05:58 AM
Someone post a video please?

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB
09-03-2011, 02:11 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

15. Minutes of Gameplay....
...Overpriced...

...and i won`t even spent a Second more for that Game because Lima Sky did really made me upset with their current price policy.
09-03-2011, 02:25 PM
With all the great Labor Day sales going on, you can purchase three high quality games with actual depth for the price of this.

This should have been universal or .99 at most.

Life's too Short for long-Ass Cut Scenes

GameCenter: JCat
09-05-2011, 09:27 AM
Why are you guys complaining about three bucks?

Follow me on Twitter
Best iOS Games Ever Made: Jetpack Joyride, Doodle Jump, Tiny Wings
09-05-2011, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iStephen View Post
Why are you guys complaining about three bucks?
Because Money don't grow on the Trees yet and as an iPad Owner i don't see a reason why i should pay for the same Content 2x/3x of the normal Price or like in this Case pay for the Games twice and even more just to see that i get the same as at the normal Version.

Look, i have already proofed with @touchgameplay that there are enough Developer that actually do care what the iOS Community do think about cheap HD Ports and add more Contant to those Ports.

But this time i am sad to say that Lima Sky seem to be none if them...