★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SALE - PRICE DROPPED TO $0.99

Isabella, Gabriella and Daniella have disappeared!

Its upon you to embark on a magical journey with Prince Ivan of Banarkash in his quest to save his sisters.
It doesnt end there...You also have to revive their cursed husbands, marry the Sun Princess and defeat a Giant Dragon Wizard in a battle...all this in one adventure!

Explore numerous locations while interacting with interesting characters.
Collect useful items and solve perplexing puzzles.
Brew a variety of magic potions and bring them to effect in this adventure riddled with obstacles.
A raven will assit you in your mission by providing useful hints along the way.

Enjoy this classic point and click adventure with hours of game play.

*** FEATURES ***
Classic first person 'point and click' adventure
Charming hand drawn graphics
Hours of gameplay (More than 30 locations, 150 items to collect and use, 20 puzzles to solve, 9 magic potions to brew)
Game auto save facility
Hint system based on cryptic clues
A step by step walkthrough accessible from within the game for those who get really stuck
Non linear gameplay

*** THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK. UPDATE COMING SOON ***

playtinum's comments:
Hi All

Our new Point and Click Adventure is out !!!
Get
The Spell Breaker Quest: A Prince Ivan Adventure
here:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-spell-breaker-quest-a/id458961295?mt=8

Key Features:
Classic first person 'point and click' adventure
Charming hand drawn graphics
Hours of game play (More than 30 locations, 150 items to collect and use, 20 puzzles to solve, 9 magic potions to brew)
Game auto save facility
Hint system based on cryptic clues
A step by step walkthrough accessible from within the game for those who get really stuck
Non linear game play

Description:
Isabella, Gabriella and Daniella have disappeared!
Its upon you to embark on a magical journey with Prince Ivan of Banarkash in his quest to save his sisters. It doesnt end there...You also have to revive their cursed husbands, marry the Sun Princess and defeat a Giant Dragon Wizard in a battle...all this in one adventure!

Explore numerous locations interacting with interesting characters.
Collect useful items and solve perplexing puzzles.
Brew a variety of magic potions and bring them to effect in this adventure riddled with obstacles
A Raven will assist you in your mission by providing useful hints along the way.

Enjoy this classic point and click adventure with hours of game play
09-02-2011, 04:43 AM
This is a pretty neat game (got a promo code - thank you! <3)

I posted a review on the Store, but thought I'd mention it here as well - I find there's a delay between me tapping an object and something happening. It's not bad as such, but does make the game feel a little sluggish. Apart from that, what I've played so far seems pretty good.

EDIT: I'm actually digging how the tutorial introduces game elements (the hint mechanic and the journal, for example). I found it to be quite creative!

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
09-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Absolutely loving this game. Had a bit of an issue on the jigsaw. Pieces kept disappearing but would appear if I kept my finger on the screen but once past this point it has been an absolute delight and can't recommend it enough. Congratulations on a great game
09-23-2011, 05:07 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

First 15. Minutes of Gameplay.