★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Unofficial Pocket RPG guide/help thread

09-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Unofficial Pocket RPG guide/help thread

I noticed that there was no dedicated Pocket RPG thread similar to the Aralon help thread. So I decided to make one.

Here you can post tips, tricks, or useful information regarding the game. Or if your having trouble you can ask for some help.

You can also post here if you have a cool story or moment that happened in your adventures.

Tester of over 30 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudgenudge View Post
Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
09-04-2011, 11:05 AM
I think we should all try to find all the secrets in each level and post them on the OP.

09-04-2011, 11:11 AM
Don't the secrets refer to special areas in a level? I find them by slipping through cracks in the walls. So if those indeed are the secrets in a level then they will be random for each since each dungeon is uniquely generated every time you play it.

Or did I stumble on secrets that were so secret I didn't even realize?
09-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Idk about random areas because I played through the first 2 quests 2 times and the lvls were identical

Tester of over 30 games
Quote:
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
09-04-2011, 11:52 AM
Personally I have problem with the last boss in the last area, the move it makes I have trouble dogging it.

Game Center: Romeo Longsword
Open Feint: affachan
Origin: affachan
09-04-2011, 01:29 PM
How do get through the cracks in the wall?
09-04-2011, 02:33 PM
Glad a thread has been started for Pocket RPG. Good call. Will post with questions or comments when necessary.
09-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
How do get through the cracks in the wall?
Not sure could be a possible bug. Also I'm finishing up my dark archer play through which character should I do next?

Tester of over 30 games
Quote:
09-04-2011, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastlyNinja View Post
Not sure could be a possible bug. Also I'm finishing up my dark archer play through which character should I do next?
I recomend the berserker or the guy with the cool mustache next. He has a different control scheme which will be a nice break in between the dark archer and the mage. So what exactly is randomized?
09-04-2011, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
I recomend the berserker or the guy with the cool mustache next. He has a different control scheme which will be a nice break in between the dark archer and the mage. So what exactly is randomized?
When I have replayed a level the dungeon layout has been different each time. It even says in the description that the levels are randomly generated.

When I meant cracks too I was able to hack through them. Also secrets that I have unlocked have been going off the main path - so if the main path was right (say) and I traveled up and around to the left, found a chest hidden in the wall, that was a secret.

But the next time I played that level (after beating it, if you lose and replay the level it is the same) it is laid out differently and I had to go finding it again.