Minigore Zombies [by Mountain Sheep]

10-28-2012, 08:46 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,312
Crescent Moon implied that Apple approval times this season are close to 2-3 weeks delay instead of the one week turnaround Apple sometimes features. The mysterious new words that keep popping up I am increasingly convinced are improvised to stall. What is the point of shadowed/unrevealed characters if there will just be new ones popping up out of nowhere? If nothing else it's inconsistent.
10-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob007 View Post
After all these years? It was announced in 2011. -_- I just want it released.
Actually years is more accurate. The original Minigore came out in July 2009. Zombies were a promised update destined for Minigore episode 4. Minigore ended upon episode 6. Zombies was suddenly announced last year as a new app but it was a promised update longer.

If all the world is a stage then I want control of the trap door.

10-28-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Crescent Moon implied that Apple approval times this season are close to 2-3 weeks delay instead of the one week turnaround Apple sometimes features. The mysterious new words that keep popping up I am increasingly convinced are improvised to stall. What is the point of shadowed/unrevealed characters if there will just be new ones popping up out of nowhere? If nothing else it's inconsistent.
Remember this

Allow me to give a counter point regarding your theory about Apple. I read somewhere that Devs have two options submitting to Apple. The first box that can be checked is a "submit upon approval" box. The next box is a "submit at this date box." If the later date is submitted then the Devs specify a date the game hits the AppStore. I read this awhile ago and I'm not sure if this is true. It would, however, seem to explain why there are so many game trailers that state "coming to iOS" that have a specific date attached.

So yeah, assuming that Apple has this, MZ is probably already approved.

If all the world is a stage then I want control of the trap door.
10-28-2012, 09:13 PM
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Rexburg, ID
Posts: 455
Anyone else think that this could possibly come out tonight or tomorrow? Or else it could come Wednesday like usual, but hope it shows up soon! I got Minigore back when it first came out and loved it. I am stoked to play what the first should have been.

Game Center ID: Vaelsh
I'm playing: Small World 2, The Pinball Arcade, Terraria
I'm waiting for: Shadowrun Returns, Micromon, Oceanhorn!
10-28-2012, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaelsh View Post
Anyone else think that this could possibly come out tonight or tomorrow? Or else it could come Wednesday like usual, but hope it shows up soon! I got Minigore back when it first came out and loved it. I am stoked to play what the first should have been.
I hope sooner than later meaning tomorrow. I actually consider Minigore Zombies as Minigore 1 and the original as just a demo.

If all the world is a stage then I want control of the trap door.
10-28-2012, 11:18 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,751
..I think the next words are "of waiting"

I can has more Super Hexagon/Boson X-esque games?
10-28-2012, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
..I think the next words are "of waiting"
The sentence already finished though :P
10-29-2012, 12:23 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Apocalypse View Post
The sentence already finished though :P
....did not see that

I can has more Super Hexagon/Boson X-esque games?
10-29-2012, 10:04 AM
Hope it comes out this week in time for Halloween.
10-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johannaffendy View Post
Hope it comes out this week in time for Halloween.
I think yeah